• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dick and the Goofy White Boy

maniclion

Bohemian Extraordinaire
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[font=&quot]I saw him swaying back and forth in an agitated manner muttering to himself, "Of course this is it, the Gates of Hell would be an endless line!" His eyes shifty as always, probably trying to avoid seeing the tip of his penis like nose all of the time, he was scanning ahead and behind in line taking note of the hundreds of his old acquaintances, Hoover, Haldeman, Helms, they were all there scowling with fury. But he couldn't just stand by he had work to do. He had to get out of this place as it was overshadowing his own sinisterness. He stooped low and launched his shoulder into the ass of the tortured soul ahead of him setting of a domino effect. He then jumped up and watched as the souls tumbled one after another and the OverDemons rushed to stop it. NOW! Now was his chance to escape but he had to think quick he ran left of the line and yelled "RUN" at the remaining standing souls behind him pointing them in one direction and as they took off running he took off in the opposite one knowing the OverDemons would rush to round up the mass flock and not notice him slithering in the shadows. He worked his way back to the Upper world which just so happened to put him inside of his old hideout on Pennsylvania Ave. since it had long ago become one of the many Portals to the Netherworld. He slinked his way along the corridors and due to his new form the echoes of ageless corruption once mute in life were now amplified in death. He opened the door to the President???s lounge room where he saw the awkward looking goofball watching football and munching pretzels. He saw this as his perfect chance, no one was around he could plunge himself deep into his body and start the transformation and no one would notice the temporary paralysis associated with the process. He coiled himself tight and sprung forward towards his chest just as the goof was dropping another salty twisted snack into his mouth. Their souls began to intertwine like the pretzel that was sitting at the back of Goofy White Boys tongue. The jolt caused the snack to fall into the throat at the same instant the paralysis took hold, seconds later the possession was complete and Goof reanimated with a gasp of breath lodging the pretzel in his throat. And that my friends was the vision I had in a dream the other night and helps to explain a lot of things.
[/font]

Last edited:
Illegal surveillance sounds like Tricky Dick to me.

Fuck G-Dub

Back