• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How Much Can Some Professional Wrestlers Bench Press?

Deity Goddess

Above Omnipotence
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone, new to the forums here. I was just wondering if any of you here knows how much can some of the professional wrestlers from WWF/WWE, WCW, ECW, and TNA can bench press? I remember a while ago that The Ultimate Warrior was said to be benching near 650 lbs. in his prime. I think that Mark Henry was a little more stronger. But what about the other professional wrestlers? Is there a site that's dedicated to how much professional wrestlers can bench press? Also, if any of you here knows personally what some of the wrestlers can bench press, then please post. BTW, if this is in the wrong part of the boards, then can you please move to the appropiate board? Thanks.

Deity Goddess said:
Hi everyone, new to the forums here. I was just wondering if any of you here knows how much can some of the professional wrestlers from WWF/WWE, WCW, ECW, and TNA can bench press? I remember a while ago that The Ultimate Warrior was said to be benching near 650 lbs. in his prime. I think that Mark Henry was a little more stronger. But what about the other professional wrestlers? Is there a site that's dedicated to how much professional wrestlers can bench press? Also, if any of you here knows personally what some of the wrestlers can bench press, then please post. BTW, if this is in the wrong part of the boards, then can you please move to the appropiate board? Thanks.
Most of those guys are all full of shit...

I'm sure thay were strong, but the Ultimate warrior @ 650 bench!?!?

That doesn't sound right to me!

JMO

I knew John Cinna before he got into the WWF, he trained and worked at Golds Gym Venice. He could do 6 reps with 405 Raw on bench.

ForemanRules said:
I knew John Cinna before he got into the WWF, he trained and worked at Golds Gym Venice. He could do 6 reps with 405 Raw on bench.
Yeah but there's dudes from my old city gym
who could do that, and smoke pot before and after the workout

Mark Henry is probably the strongest wrestler there is.

650 would be a world class raw bench, I have a clip of an MMA guy doing 600 raw though - very impressive.

They had an expo in pittsburg and all the wrestlers came in and worked out at my dad's gym one day. They are strong, but not amazing. I'd say the strongest could put but 350.

Wrestler's dont train for strength, they train for size - two different things. But the Rock was a top bencher, churning out 400lb benches in college. Mark Henry was a powerlifter, so I'd say he could shift a it of weight.

Bouncing or no bouncing, any guy who benches 600 gets my respect...

bouncing...no bouncing....even partial range of motion.....Just holding that weight in your arms is amazing. I would give him props if he just unracked it and held it there and then put it back. I can't imagine what that weight would feel like in my hands while lying down!

Mark Henry was a powerlifter, so I'd say he could shift a it of weight.

Aside from that he also represented the USA in a couple of olympic games in weightlifting. He was also very quick to speak out about his anti-steroid beliefs. Even though his best lifts were only good enough for 12 place in the world other athletes from other countries that were better than him and quick to give him props since he was (or at least strongly claims) that he was all natural and steroid free (unlike them). Often times some of the the best European lifters would go out and say "No matter what Mark Henry is the strongest human being alive.". He left the sport of weightlifting vowing never to return until it was cleaned up and drugs are out.

P-funk said:
Aside from that he also represented the USA in a couple of olympic games in weightlifting. He was also very quick to speak out about his anti-steroid beliefs. Even though his best lifts were only good enough for 12 place in the world other athletes from other countries that were better than him and quick to give him props since he was (or at least strongly claims) that he was all natural and steroid free (unlike them). Often times some of the the best European lifters would go out and say "No matter what Mark Henry is the strongest human being alive.". He left the sport of weightlifting vowing never to return until it was cleaned up and drugs are out.

Mark Henry was steroid free...? I never knew that. I just saw him in the old WWF when my brother used to watch it. He was a monster motherfucker of a man. I remember when he used to grab some of the big guys and press them above his head a few times.

If he's only gonna return when weight/power lifting is free of drugs, looks like we won't see Mark Henry again...

Patrick, I dont know the guy at all but - when people are heavily anti-steroid, I'm suspicious. He who smelt it, dealt it, far too often.

But as you and I both know, some people are just freaks of nature.

Mudge said:
Patrick, I dont know the guy at all but - when people are heavily anti-steroid, I'm suspicious. He who smelt it, dealt it, far too often.

But as you and I both know, some people are just freaks of nature.

yea, I was just going to reply that I am not sure 100% as I don't know him. I do know that all the olympic weightlifters at the time who were on drugs and were the best in the world still sang his praise as being the strongest man ever because "they knew" he was clean.

The one thing that makes me want to believe him is that he was genetically a huge kid. At age 9 mark Henery already weighed in at 220lbs!! So, drugs or not, it is still safe to say that he is a freak of nature.

Does anyone here remember El Gigante/Giant Gonzales and Ahmed Johnson? I wonder how much those guys was putting up? Does anyone here know?

Who Gives A Flying Fuck What They Can Bench Press!

I Am Fed Up Of People Asking 'how Much You Bench' Just Becuase Somebody Workouts Doesn't Mean They Only Bench Press

P-funk said:
The one thing that makes me want to believe him is that he was genetically a huge kid. At age 9 mark Henery already weighed in at 220lbs!! So, drugs or not, it is still safe to say that he is a freak of nature.

Wow, sounds like. I was probably 1/3 of that, if that. :D

IML Gear Cream!
I read an article about Batista...I guess he is suppose to be pretty strong....I would guess kain, big show (giant), and goldburg would be up there too.

MuscleM4n said:
Who Gives A Flying Fuck What They Can Bench Press!

I Am Fed Up Of People Asking 'how Much You Bench' Just Becuase Somebody Workouts Doesn't Mean They Only Bench Press

Don't like the thread? You can simply leave.

Deity Goddess said:
Don't like the thread? You can simply leave.

MuscleM4n, you have been told my friend :D

220lbs at 9 yo. That is crazy shit. Wish I had genetics like that. Took me 13 more years to hit 220 :pissed:

Terry Hogan ( Hulk) a friend of my older brother could bench 738.5 back in the day.

Huh? You mean HULK HOGAN could bench press 738 lbs? Is there ANY proof of this? I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe.

Deity Goddess said:
Huh? You mean HULK HOGAN could bench press 738 lbs? Is there ANY proof of this? I find that EXTREMELY hard to believe.
you could write him a letter and ask him if you dont believe it

Psycho Dad said:
you could write him a letter and ask him if you dont believe it

Provide the address since you guys are such great friends

Cowbell said:
Provide the address since you guys are such great friends
a one minute web search will give all you need to no pig smell

Terry Hogan ( Hulk) a friend of my older brother could bench 738.5 back in the day.

Why dont you provide it....since you know him and all

a one minute web search will give all you need to no pig smell

:confused: What does that even mean....dont insult me too badly or you might make me cry with such harsh words....I wouldnt want you to damage anything thinking of this incredible insults

Back