• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Rate my mass-gain diet !

What do you think about my mass-gain diet?

• Total voters

aousio

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats:

5,9 ft
165 lb
9-10 % bf

Meal 1:
1 cup egg whites
1 cup oatmeal
30 g of almond
30 g of raisins

Meal 2:
1 cup rice
150 g traut
50 g olives

Meal 3:
Ice cream (fructose is added instead of sucrose)
30 g of almonds
30 g of raisins
5 dried apricots

Meal 4:
1 cup of rice
140 g of tuna

Meal 5:
200 g french fries (7,5 % veg.oil)
100 g of minced meat (max 10 % fat)
2 whole eggs

Meal 6:
100 g of minced meat (max 10 % fat)
2 whole eggs

meal 3 and 5 is bad meals

3g carbs per pound , 1.5g protein, .5 grams fat. hit it. creatine, bcaa's. glutamin and nitric oxide.

Where are the vegetables? :pissed: And whats with the fries and minced meat? :hmmm:

arent olives a vegetable???. I prob cud substitute fries for boiled potatoes/ sweet potatoes. Ice cream is ok on a bulk I think as long as it isnt that cheap nasty stuff which is many vegetable fat.

leg_press said:
arent olives a vegetable???
They should be considered a fat (just as avocado, even though a fruit, should be considered a fat).

1 oz olives (about 6 med) has about 4.5g fat (same as 6-8 almonds)

I prob cud substitute fries for boiled potatoes/ sweet potatoes.
You could... Or you could make your own fries - simple and better for you.

Ice cream is ok on a bulk I think as long as it isnt that cheap nasty stuff which is many vegetable fat.
Ice-cream is ice-cream... regardless of if you are bulking/cutting it still offers you very little nutritional benefits... (even if it is the 'good stuff')...

If you want something sweet that is similar then you are better off eating some live yoghurt mixed with CC, blueberries and peanut butter. Top it with some cinnamon and some SF maple syrup and you have a pretty tasty meal.

I've seen worse diets, but also better.

Main things that jump out :

1) No veg. Unless you are getting fresh raw olives (if such things are sold - they certainly aren't here), they are going to be loaded with salt & can't really be counted as veg. Same goes for fries.

2) It looks really grim & spartan. Tuna & rice - what just a can of tuna & plain boiled rice. Yuk !

3) Ice cream ???

Personally I can't eat 6 solid meals a meals a day. 3 meals & 3 protein drink based snacks maybe.

A bulk-up diet for me would be more like :

Breakfast : Oats cooked with milk, chopped mixed nuts, dried fruit & maybe a scoop of protein powder. As for egg whites - I can't bring myself to throw away egg yolks. 6 eggs cost us about 80p (about $1.40) At 3 grams of protein per egg-white, that's real expensive protein.

Lunch : Tuna & rice salad. Mix the tuna with low-fat mayo & add sweetcorn, prawns, bits of celery, apple, cherry tomatoes - whatever you like.

Evening meal : Lean meat, plenty of veg, reasonable amount of pasta / rice / potatoes.

Protein drinks between meals with some carbs - like a banana, peanut butter sandwiches, oat flapjacks etc. Another protein drink just before bed.

Last edited:
here you can get 18 pack for like 1.00/ or like bulk eggs, 120 eggs (10 dozen) 6.25 cents. all grade A large eggs.

Back