CleverShopping

Getting unexpected oral is the best

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Training Trainer
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Getting unexpected oral is the best

I don't think there is any better feeling than getting an unexpected oral servicing during a public event or in the car. It happened to me just this past weekend at a wedding (not in front of everyone of course but...). Too bad it wasn't from my girlfriend. Whoops.

Share your stories about getting unexpected pleasure. One night stands and anonymous encounters count of course. Dog stories involving peanut butter do not count.
    Today I can do what others will not so that tomorrow I will do what others cannot.

The difference between winners and losers is that winners do things that losers don't want to do.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

not your girlfriend huh. well then lets all hope she is getting some unexpected head. no not from you. anyone here knows his girlfriend and think they can treat her better i'd say feel free to have at her it's time for her to move on.
    Last edited by Little Wing; 08-19-2005 at 10:41 AM.

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

sorry if that seems harsh but it is like "hi i have this healthy beautiful body from working out but i'm not concerned with penile health i'll stick that in anything so what if it falls off it felt good at the time n btw i'm a lousy partner you won't be able to trust me but who cares about a healthy mind or personal dignity ..."

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Is his GF hot??... (and clean)

I'll lick her till she drys up and tastes different -

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

cool.

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

- Just trying to help out

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Dookie

Rep Points

I don't think this is the direction Ponyboy envisioned for this thread...

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

sorry

Training Trainer
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rockgazer69
    sorry if that seems harsh but it is like "hi i have this healthy beautiful body from working out but i'm not concerned with penile health i'll stick that in anything so what if it falls off it felt good at the time n btw i'm a lousy partner you won't be able to trust me but who cares about a healthy mind or personal dignity ..."
    I never asked for your opinion. Judgement is your right, but I live my life the way that I choose and that's that. I've never made any illusions otherwise. Did you know that I'm in an open relationship? And that I had her permission because we're actually in a partnership? Oh, wait - you didn't bother to ask.

You might want to actually have a conversation with me sometime before you make all these wonderful assumptions about my personal character, never mind my body and mind. Insults from someone who doesn't bother to get their facts straight have no impact on me, because they mean nothing.
    Today I can do what others will not so that tomorrow I will do what others cannot.

The difference between winners and losers is that winners do things that losers don't want to do.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i think you are full of it. does your girlfriend know you are in an "open" relationship? i doubt it or you would not have said "whoops" . you are just playing a risky game with emotions and with your health and sadly with hers too. grow up.

Training Trainer
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Keep the judgement flowing. You're welcome to your opinion. I have a feeling I opened some sort of wound considering that you are now stooping to personal attacks on someone you don't know. Did someone cheat on you and leave you with a bad disease? Did you have to walk in and watch the person you trust in the arms of someone else because you just weren't good enough for them?

You know, it is actually possible for people to have a relationship that isn't based on hangups like monogamy. There are even other people on this board who share my opinion and my lifestyle as well. Get over yourself.

Dookie

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ponyboy
    Keep the judgement flowing. You're welcome to your opinion. I have a feeling I opened some sort of wound considering that you are now stooping to personal attacks on someone you don't know. Did someone cheat on you and leave you with a bad disease? Did you have to walk in and watch the person you trust in the arms of someone else because you just weren't good enough for them?

You know, it is actually possible for people to have a relationship that isn't based on hangups like monogamy. There are even other people on this board who share my opinion and my lifestyle as well. Get over yourself.
    While I agree with you about others who live this lifestyle, it's certainly not common place.

RG is more than likely speaking from a bad experience. I've had such an experience myself. I believe her judgment came from the way you described the indiscretion. You used this smiley ( ) One would believe you used this because you thought it was wrong???

Anyway, to call her out as you did I feel is uncalled for.

Dookie

Rep Points

Also, I only hope I find someone I can have a "hang up like monogamy" with. To find that special someone who fulfills me in every way. Isn't this what we're all looking for? If you find that, why would you need to have meaningless sex with others?

Training Trainer
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by largepkg

Anyway, to call her out as you did I feel is uncalled for.
    She used personal insults and claimed to know what I was all about. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

And I have experienced infidelity as well - more than once in fact. It's what led me towards the lifestyle I'm in. Why not simply be open about your desires for other people and be emotionally committed to the person you are with? I believe there is a huge difference between physical connection and the rest of the package (emotional, mental and spiritual) - the physical is a very small part of it.

Boy, this thread sure took a different turn. I guess that shows what using the wrong smiley can do.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

anonymous sex with strangers is risky and tacky. a respectful relationship with one person who you can trust is far more worthwhile and the sex is by far superior. nasty, wet, no holds barred, full of body fluids and the ability to let down your inhibitions. also it is sexy to know another persons desires and just how to please them. it sounds like you just got a quick bj and did nothing for the girl who pleasured you. n here is a little secret... i have a close friend who is very beautiful and likes to give guys blowjobs with nothing in return. that way they leave thinking man was she hot damn i'm a lucky dog. thing is my friend has a cock ... no one has ever guessed he is a guy.
    there are a lot of guys on this board who will think what happened to you was hot n great but they would not have done it despite maybe wanting to cuz they have girlfriends and have set a higher standard for themselves. kudos to them.

Dookie

Rep Points

She used personal insults and claimed to know what I was all about. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.
    Touche.

BTW, I'm pretty sure she can take it. She seems to be a tough cookie.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I don't think there is any better feeling than getting an unexpected oral servicing during a public event or in the car. It happened to me just this past weekend at a wedding (not in front of everyone of course but...). Too bad it wasn't from my girlfriend. Whoops.
    ok get your girlfriend on her n let her tell us what you did was okay. i won't hold my breath. n like i've told other guys like you even if she says it is cool she is looking over your shoulder for someone else. trust me.

Dookie

Rep Points

anonymous sex with strangers is risky and tacky. a respectful relationship with one person who you can trust is far more worthwhile and the sex is by far superior. nasty, wet, no holds barred, full of body fluids and the ability to let down your inhibitions. also it is sexy to know another persons desires and just how to please them. it sounds like you just got a quick bj and did nothing for the girl who pleasured you. n here is a little secret... i have a close friend who is very beautiful and likes to give guys blowjobs with nothing in return. that way they leave thinking man was she hot damn i'm a lucky dog. thing is my friend has a cock ... no one has ever guessed he is a guy.
    there are a lot of guys on this board who will think what happened to you was hot n great but they would not have done it despite maybe wanting to cuz they have girlfriends and have set a higher standard for themselves. kudos to them.

That's just wrong! Ignorance is bliss DAMN IT!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

ok everyone gather 'round

group hug

Dookie

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bulletproof1
    ok everyone gather 'round

group hug

We have talk here about people who look like Mino lee performing fellatio. I'm not hugging anyone!

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by largepkg

That's just wrong! Ignorance is bliss DAMN IT!
    you're telling me. i am afraid he is going to end up dead when someone does find out. he says a lot of guys like him think straight guys are the most fun to get. i also have a female friend who meets men thru a dating service. she has herpes and does not disclose the information, does not always use condoms and refuses to believe you can transmit the disease even when you are not having a breakout. it is a scary freaky world out there.

Dookie

Rep Points

you're telling me. i am afraid he is going to end up dead when someone does find out. he says a lot of guys like him think straight guys are the most fun to get. i also have a female friend who meets men thru a dating service. she has herpes and does not disclose the information, does not always use condoms and refuses to believe you can transmit the disease even when you are not having a breakout. it is a scary freaky world out there.

I closed my eyes, covered my ears, and said LA LA LA LA while looking at this post.

Training Trainer
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Funny thing is that almost happened to me once years ago. If my friend (and the rest of the bar staring) hadn't tipped me off I would have been in the same boat.

As for our respective lifestyles, let's just agree to disagree.

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

a respectful relationship with one person who you can trust is far more worthwhile and the sex is by far superior. nasty, wet, no holds barred, full of body fluids and the ability to let down your inhibitions
    Until the cheese is old and moldy essay-

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

how bout that hug?

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Monkey Man
    Until the cheese is old and moldy essay-
    well if you shower together afterwards and have a life where you care about keeping the other person happy mind, body and soul no cheese should develop. n this is a bb site so lets say keep them visually stimulated too.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Funny thing is that almost happened to me once years ago. If my friend (and the rest of the bar staring) hadn't tipped me off I would have been in the same boat.

As for our respective lifestyles, let's just agree to disagree.
    i'm no stranger to your way of life believe me this is coming from been there done that land. in vegas i had dates morning noon and night. i knew some great guys and could have fallen in love w many of them but there was this thing where you think men just want to be playboys so you hide what you really want and pretend that that is good enough. i was never alone and was never so lonely. funny thing is when you grow out of it and start to talk you find out a lot of men are looking for the same thing you are.. some aren't sure but we can still hope to romanticise them.

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

man, a silly romantical girl can really ruin a horny thread.

btw the 1st time i got head it was reallly unexpected.

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

well if you shower together afterwards and have a life where you care about keeping the other person happy mind, body and soul no cheese should develop. n this is a bb site so lets say keep them visually stimulated too.
    Sometimes the same flavor of ice cream gets boring
    even if it is your favorite

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast