• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Nice Breasts or Nice A$$

If you could Choose one

• Nice Breasts

Votes: 76 23.0%
  • Nice A$$

Votes: 254 77.0%

• Total voters
IML Gear Cream!
I'll take gluteus maximus please...

I'll take Sosunni please! :evil:

woo hoo!! :evil:

To put it a little less sexist....I like nice legs on woman. If she's got nice legs, then she's got nice buns.

I'm sure everyone knows where I stand on this issue! :booty:

I GUESS IT'S WHAT YOU LIKE. WHAT IS A NICE ASS OR BREAST? TO ME SMALL BREAST AND AN ASS THAT YOU CAN HANG ON TO

i love me some big ol' jummblies, as for the a$$, as long as its not as wide as a mack truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOBIES!!!!!!!CHESTICLES!!!!!!!

My vote for the derriere!

ass

Absolutely, positively the ass is king.......I almost don't care what the top looks like, but if the ass is not there, or resembles an ironing board, it's not happenin.

-LB3

After seeing so many fake ones in my photography I think I am a buttman now....definitely.

A nice ass is priceless. Tits are just a reststop on the way to a better place.

At least most people agree with me on one thing :)

Ass all the way, if the ass is good the rest of the body is probably nice too. I've seen nice racks on bad bodies and it's a waste.

Im goin with ass... face is always first to me but if there are 2 girls, 1 with nice ass, 1 with nice breasts, i go for the one with the ass.... if you like flat ass with big tits i hope you never hit it from behind... you might bruise your pelvic bone :lol:

The a$$ tells the whole story. The a$$ is closetest to the finish line. The as won't drop like breasts when age comes upon a female. An a$$ can be slapped & can be handles for extra caricular activities. Breasts justs makes a person look for even.
A$SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ... all the way !

nice a$$

it's all starts with the A$$, once the a$$ is in place, everything else just follows:D ;) :thumb: :booty:

IML Gear Cream!
This one is for w8...saw your a$$ and it is divine....as for Sheena...well well have to wait and see....i'm an a$$ man.
And as max said if the a$$ is in shape then the rest will be also..:thumb: :rocker: :grin:

I am an ass man all the way! but all toast and no jelly is not a good thing:booty:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :booty: :bow: :bow: :bow:

has to be a nice ass...I don't like big backyards.

A nice firm & round a$$ will always do me in. Breasts are nice but I am a nipple man when it comes to the upper half of the torso.

Back