• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to combat gyno

buildingup

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
im 18 going on 19, how do u get rid of gyno, will it go away after a while?

Have you talked to a doctor about it?

When you stop puberty it will most likely go away. You are talking about natural gyno and not steroids, right?

yes never touch steriods! its just bloody annoying cos at the bottom and the sides of the chest it looks fat but ive got my bf down low and do not want to try going lower
! the thing is i dont know if it is gyno or fat.

buildingup said:
yes never touch steriods! its just bloody annoying cos at the bottom and the sides of the chest it looks fat but ive got my bf down low and do not want to try going lower
! the thing is i dont know if it is gyno or fat.
Step 1. see a Doctor and really find out what is going on, then discuss your treatment options with him.
Step 2. get a second opinion.
Step 3. Present the info here and get some feedback.

k thanks

can anybody who has and is experiencing this tell me when it goes away and what your supposed to feel when you touch the fat. Just need other peoples experiences!

buildingup said:
can anybody who has and is experiencing this tell me when it goes away and what your supposed to feel when you touch the fat. Just need other peoples experiences!
It's supposed to go away when you stop puberty.

yeh i suppose i can live with it, its just a little annoying

i have it and it sucks!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
You don't have gyno, you have 17% body fat.

lol that is harsh, even at 17% you shouldnt have gyno

Show us some pics.....havent seen a nice set of DOUBLE D's in a while!!!!!! HA HA, just kidding dude. All the advice given was perfect...see a doc for professional advice and he can feel you up and see if they are worth keeping or not. ;)

Back