• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Max increase on an exercise in a month?

Max increase on an exercise in a month?

• 0 lbs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 lbs

• 10 lbs

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • 15 lbs

• 20 lbs

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 25 lbs

• 30 lbs

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • 35 lbs

• 35+ lbs

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moneymaker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats the most you have seen your max increase on a particular exercise and what was the exercise?

35lbs. or more is possible no question. But that's going to depend on a lot of factors...

I've seen ~50 in a week. No, not week after week - obviously.

I look at percentage increases as more important that gross weight increases. For instance, if I increase by barbell curl by 20 lbs. that's much more significant than increasing my deadlift by 30 lbs. because I'm lifting so much less weight to start with with my barbell curl. I guess that doesn't really answer the question but I figured I'd throw that out there...

Most ever was 60Lbs on bench in one month

Once I started a proper leg routine, including heavy ass squats
I went up over 100 lbs in 3 months

IML Gear Cream!
I added over 50 to my deadlift in a month before. It's not uncommon for me to add 30 or more consistently with that though.

That's the beauty of low volume: you can usually add just a little bit of weight and pump out just two more reps. That way you're always increasing and getting stronger and adding even 5 lbs a week adds up quickly when you set your goals about six weeks apart. Gotta love it. :)

Last edited:
i increased my bench 10lbs in a week

i got 1o pounds a month for five striat months, i guess i did somtin right

110+lbs on my deadlift because I never really pushed myself before. I always used to do 8 reps and above, now I mostly do 2-4. Yes, that was inside a month, but it was mostly a mental barrier rather than a physical one.

My dead goes up 2.5kg/5lb a week, so 20lb.

Back