• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wisdom Teeth out

AirCartman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just mine taken out, and my diet has taken a hit. Any suggestions from people who've had it done, for soft high protein foods.. cottage cheese for sure!!

ouch...how long is it gonna hurt? I have to get mine removed next month and was just curious.

As far as soft foods...there's always everyone's fav - the good 'ol protein shake!

Honestly when I got my wisdom teeth out I simply went all out on protein shakes. Luckily, we can still eat oatmeal with no problem. But mostly - let your mouth heal. Personally it only took me about three days before I could eat solid food again. Good luck!

BritishTang said:
Personally it only took me about three days before I could eat solid food again. Good luck!
What the hell? The wisdom teeth is that big one in the back? I took one out but I ate normally two hours later.

Vieope said:
What the hell? The wisdom teeth is that big one in the back? I took one out but I ate normally two hours later.

heh.. don't think that you are thinking about the same teeth we are. Having your wisdom teeth removed involves a -surgery-.

Hence, you saying "I took one out" leads me to believe that we are not on the same topic.

I couldn't eat solid food for about 5 days. Thank god its over with.

Not sure of the recovery time.. I've heard from 3 days to 2 weeks.. I am swollen up now like you wouldn't believe.. Most of the pain has subsided.. I've eaten soup,oatmeal, even ate some turkey (Really slow). Lots of cottage cheese.. Yogurt.. Apple sauce..

AirCartman said:
I just mine taken out, and my diet has taken a hit. Any suggestions from people who've had it done, for soft high protein foods.. cottage cheese for sure!!
:D Anything can be liquidised with a good blender!

Make up shakes - Skim milk, yoghurt, banana, berries, cottage cheese, whey, PB cinnamon... Oats can be added as well..

You can cook up some oat bran and stir in yoghurt, PB and protein powder.

Mashed sweet potato is very soft enough (you just have to whip it A LOT) - then just mash some hard boiled eggs and mix them through too....

Eggs in general are great - scrambled, omlettes, soft boiled and mashed. Very soft and a good protein source.

Make protein pudding with protein powder, some flavourings and some xanthum gum...

Make some soups and then stir through cottage cheese...

You could even try the famous 'tuna shake'! :p

There are some idea's in these threads:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=50820
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?t=49875

My wisdom teeth came in perfectly straight. Boy does it sound like I missed out on some fun.

Back