• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

My wedding journal

Jenny

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, if you guys haven't heard, Justin (Eggs) and I are getting married :D Yep, I've got an amazing Leo diamond solitaire on my ring finger :thumb: The date is June 17th, and well, I plan to look amazing that day :p

So, this will be updated here and there, maybe not everyday, but I want my old peeps here to be able to follow along as I get ready to walk down the aisle ;)

Unfortionately I'm back in Sweden, and Justin and I will be apart for 3 and a half months before he comes to spend Christmas break here. So guys, help me stay positive and focused on what I need to do (finish up School!!), I need it :)

So I guess this is the first IM wedding :heartpump :D

Last edited:
Thank you b_reed! :D We're very happy :D

Congrats! Good luck to you. I know you will be a beautiful bride!

Congratulations! I think the best shape of my life was at my wedding! What a motivation it can be. Best of luck to the two of you.

Nooo... I love you Jenny! :grin:

Im happy for you guys, this is awesome!

you two!!!

Monkeyman, hey, what's that supposed to mean?? :( :mad:

Hot mom, thanks so much :)

Legion, congrats on your wedding :) I hope to be in the best shape of my life too, especially for the honeymoon :D

Jake, we're very happy for ourselves too :D

Arch, thanks man! :)

The Monkey Man said:
Sorry Jen...

But I don't exactly agree with the title of your journal..

I am pleased that you have a new goal, this is (IMO) one of the most important aspects of training...
Without goals, we have no grasp of improving ourselves

Here is my problem, and it is with, the "Wedding Factor"

I am Soooooooo sick of watching these bridal diets, where the REAL
ultimate goal, is having your picture taken in that dress and in a bikini
on the honeymoon - :mad:

Please make your goal realistic, so that you can stay happy and healthy
long after this wedding is over... Don't be Bridezilla - :finger:

Obviously you don't know me very well :) I understand that you're new here and you haven't followed my journey here through the years, so you don't really know what you're talking about :)

I do have a goal, and right now the focus is on looking good on my wedding day, yes. I plan on looking hot for the rest of my life, so don't you worry ;) As I said, you obviously don't know me or what I'm about at all. I've had a long history of journals here since 2001 and I've reached several of my goals. Not one of them has been about crash diets, that's not what I'm about. My fiance and I met on this forum, which is why I wanted to start a journal here so all my friends here could follow along. But since you're not one of them and just have negativity to contibute with, I suggest you leave this journal alone. Thanks :)

IML Gear Cream!
Jenny said:
Obviously you don't know me very well :) I understand that you're new here and you haven't followed my journey here through the years, so you don't really know what you're talking about :)

I do have a goal, and right now the focus is on looking good on my wedding day, yes. I plan on looking hot for the rest of my life, so don't you worry ;) As I said, you obviously don't know me or what I'm about at all. I've had a long history of journals here since 2001 and I've reached several of my goals. Not one of them has been about crash diets, that's not what I'm about. My fiance and I met on this forum, which is why I wanted to start a journal here so all my friends here could follow along. But since you're not one of them and just have negativity to contibute with, I suggest you leave this journal alone. Thanks :)
I don't know if you bothered to notice, but, I did not direct any of those comments at you, or your situation..

I was generalizing, but apparently you weren't looking for me to actually explain myself...
I further think that we simply have a communication difficulty here,
Because I don't exactly remember having such hateful thoughts - :hmmm:

I have retracted my explaination...
My regards to your event...

Good day to you

Last edited:
Get the fuck out of her journal if you dont like it dip shit.

Oh, and btw... love the journal honey :)

I'm glad you're excited about the wedding, but I think you already looked fantastic when we were together a couple weeks ago! I'm looking forward to reading your journal and helping you keep a positive spirit in the weeks and months to come :heartpump

Thanks fiance :p No need to use harsh words :p

Well, I mean... you've been at the site and had many journals here before. Along with which, you have quite a few less posts per day average than he does, which means you tend to stay away from the open chat and stick to worthwhile stuff.

If he cared so much he should have sent you a PM, instead of putting a stupid little roll eyes icon in your journal. Anybody with an active mind might realize thats not a proper or respectful thing to do right after someone gets engaged. Some might even say that a person that does that could be called an "asshole".

You even said at the start of your journal that it was to help you stay positive and on task with school during our time apart. I mean, how is that in any way insinuating that you're going to do a crash diet?

Monkey, I dont usually have a problem with you... but I think in something like this you should think more before you act as you did.

Haha, good points there Eggsie baby :lol: I miss you :love: :heartpump

Okay, so today's diet and workouts:

Totals:
1478 cals
197g protein56%
57g carbs 17%
40g fat 25%

Workouts:
- AM: 40 min powerwalk
- 60 min kickass spinning. This crazy american taught the class, she's nuts!! :D I love her :D I seriously haven't worked that hard in a long time.

Okay, so I need to eat more. I'm not cutting right now, so I should aim for more cals. Weights tomorrow :)

:yawn:

aggies1ut said:
I think that as the first IM wedding, you guys should have a second ceremony in October during the Mr. Olympia in Vegas. That way, IM members could attend. :D

:lol: That would be so much fun :D But we're already having a second ceremony in Chicago :p

I really miss the old IM, assholes like buildingup wouldn't come yawn in my journal back then.
This journal is on the verge of being over! Why the hell are people like that, I don't understand :(

IML Gear Cream!
:blah:

put the pathetic gyno prick on ignore jenny. hes a child looking for attention.

You know what really weird....I didnt even know eggs and jenny were a couple let alone getting married.....justin and jenny....Well congrats, hope you guys have a long and solid marriage.

P.S. if you dont mind me asking...how old are both of you?

Heya Cowbell :)

Yeah, we've been together for a tad more than two years. Kinda funny it got started on IM :p

I'm 26 and Jenny is 21. Hey, what can I say, the cradle never looked better :D

Eggs said:
Heya Cowbell :)

Yeah, we've been together for a tad more than two years. Kinda funny it got started on IM :p

I'm 26 and Jenny is 21. Hey, what can I say, the cradle never looked better :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I actually work with a guy who is from Florida but met his current wife online and moved here....kinda cool when things like that work out (not moving from Florida to the midwest but the internet thing)

P.S. do you both live close to each other or is someone going to move?

I live in Virginia currently, and Jenny is in Sweden. She's Swedish...

So we don't live too close. She came here last year for an exchange year with her school and that was really nice. Sure beats the whole flying back and forth thing, even though I really enjoy Sweden and traveling.

We'll probably move down to Florida next year after the wedding :)

I'm usually not a huge fan of the whole online dating thing... but we didn't come here looking for someone, it just worked out that way over the years. Pretty cool how life works out.

Cowbell, yes, it is a pretty funny story :p We met on musclemagazine in 2001 and then the whole gang moved here in 2002.. We were friends for years and then met for the first time in 2003 :) It's been quite a journey :p I'm so happy :love:

Jenny, Eggs: Congratulations to you both!

Jenny, you are already pretty hot and beautiful so anything else you do can only make you even more so for your big day! :)

Good luck through the next few months, finishing up school, and preparing for the wedding. Time will fly and you will get through this short time apart before you know it!

Thanks GG :) You're so sweet :heart:
The goal is close and that's what keeps me going :)

Maybe you and your honey will be IM couple number two to get hitched :grin: :shhh:

Eggs said:
I live in Virginia currently, and Jenny is in Sweden. She's Swedish...

So we don't live too close. She came here last year for an exchange year with her school and that was really nice. Sure beats the whole flying back and forth thing, even though I really enjoy Sweden and traveling.

We'll probably move down to Florida next year after the wedding :)

I'm usually not a huge fan of the whole online dating thing... but we didn't come here looking for someone, it just worked out that way over the years. Pretty cool how life works out.
What city in Florida? It's really nice down here.

Back