• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

What do you think of my physique?

drag0n

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, I was wondering what you think I should work on regarding my body? Should I add more muscle? Do i have a good physique?

All comments are welcome

Pictures are in my gallery.

you look skinny. Lean but skinny.

It isn't what anyone else thinks that matters. Do you think you should add more muscle? Do you want more muscle or are you comfortable with how you look now?

In my opinion, I would add a lot more muscle.

haha you look freaky in your last pic!

IMO you need a lot of work on your chest,but if your happy then why does it matter what other people think?

You look like Bruce Lee....
lee-bruce-torso-4900006.jpg

Just start eting more and get big..

bruce lee got a great wing span! he is far from bruce...

drag0n said:
Hey guys, I was wondering what you think I should work on regarding my body? Should I add more muscle? Do i have a good physique?

All comments are welcome

Pictures are in my gallery.

I'd suggest you start eating food.

I think you would look better with more mass, but it's your choice. You are certainly lean, and many would be happy to have your physique. So, if you are happy with what you have, then don't worry about what we think. Not to mention, this is a bodybuilding forum, so you are going to get a very biased response.

IML Gear Cream!
more mass. and bruce lee was like a damn cobra

Wtf? Freaky ass shit right there in that last pic.

Cheers guys, i'm only 16 so I have time to put on weight...

even the pros say his lats are amazing considering his size.

dude u look scary in those, eat a shitload more and work on ur chest, nice abs and good deffinition but ur chest is really weak, gain like 40 lbs and ull be good

Back