• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

best us president?

buildingup

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
why?

? why what?

i meant and ur reasons why

OH....best U.S. president..... :grin:

Franklin or Roosevelt...JFK....I cant make up my mind

Bill Clinton.... :thumb:

George Bush Sr. without him their would be no Dubya and what would we do without Dubya today? Why we'd be all off course of course of course, cause a horse is a cat and WMD's are shadows on the sand.

IML Gear Cream!
Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, George Washington and theodore Roosevelt

John Adams, for his character, vision, and championing a US navy. also for understanding we need to stay out of war when possible, while preparing and staying ready for one when all other options become exhausted.

George Washington for kickin the Shit out of those Limey Bastards across the pond.

Teddy Roosevelt for kickin the shit out of ANYONE who fucked with us.

Abraham Lincoln for kickin the shit out of those evil southern oppressive slave owners (wait.. that's my Grandpa..)

Franklin D Roosevelt for kickin the shit out of those Nazi bastards and those Jap Bastards

John Kennedy for doin the nasty with Marylin Monroe

Ronald Reagan for kickin the shit out of those Commie Bastards (well... he didn't really kick thier asses but he did drive them into financial ruin and subsequent downfall)

George Bush Sr for kickin the shit out of Saddam (the first time)

George Bush Jr for kickin the shit out of Saddam (the second time)

Witmaster said:
George Washington for kickin the Shit out of those Limey Bastards across the pond.

Teddy Roosevelt for kickin the shit out of ANYONE who fucked with us.

Abraham Lincoln for kickin the shit out of those evil southern oppressive slave owners (wait.. that's my Grandpa..)

Franklin D Roosevelt for kickin the shit out of those Nazi bastards and those Jap Bastards

John Kennedy for doin the nasty with Marylin Monroe

Ronald Reagan for kickin the shit out of those Commie Bastards (well... he didn't really kick thier asses but he did drive them into financial ruin and subsequent downfall)

George Bush Sr for kickin the shit out of Saddam (the first time)

George Bush Jr for kickin the shit out of Saddam (the second time)
all good reasons

outside of the cuban missle crisis where i think he did excellent for showing a strong front
(brilliant supporting cast) he was nothing more than a charismatic leader who died too early for us to get a good picture of him.

Charismatic he was but didn't inflation sky rocket during his presidency?

yes, but ive always thought it was kind of a waste to blame the economy on a president. some things he does will have an effect, however its a huge delayed reaction and usually things happen without his control.

Bill Clinton after he was out of office said that the tremendous growth that happeded in the 90's would have happened regardless of who was president.

the us economy is a beast that really doesnt have a master.

OK, now I may be wrong but didn't Vietnam start during his presidency?
It's interesting but although Nixon fucked up at Watergate I think he may have been better.

In America looks influences a lot of people. You can be the best candidate around but if you look like horseshit you won't get votes.

it started in 1954 with dwight Eisenhower in office. however kennedy and then johnson after him each successivly committed the us more and more to the conflict

IML Gear Cream!
That's right, thanks for refreshing my memory. I was too lazy to google.

me?

Washington; no question.
A personal favorite though is Thomas Jefferson,
http://www.whitehouse.gov/history/presidents/tj3.html

"In the thick of party conflict in 1800, Thomas Jefferson wrote in a private letter, 'I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.'"

The recent presidents arent even worth mentioning until you start talking about worst president; at which point its just going to be a democrats vs republicans thread.

Last edited:
I'm a big fan of some of the earlier presidents.

Alot of the later ones somehow seem dirtier and less inclined to act as president out of their patriotic duty to the US and more so out of self interest.

I'm not exactly sure what could fix it, but I actually have to blame to a small degree the media and its bias towards the rich and good looking. Take for instance Lincoln, there is no way that man would get elected today, damn was he ugly.

Back