• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

min0 lee.......Male or Female??????????

Is min0 lee Male or Female?

• Male

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • Female

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We have all wondered from time to time, so I thought why not vote on it.

he-relena--she-zechs.jpg

min0 has a penis... All be it a little bitty winky dinky one he still has a penis!

so are you contemplating his/her proposal depending on the results of this poll?

bio-chem said:
so are you contemplating his/her proposal depending on the results of this poll?
Absolutely. ;) :lick:

IML Gear Cream!
min02ff.gif

:thumb:

Are you a male or female? For some reason your name reminds me of a comic book heroine She-hulk.

Mean and rude! Who cares anyways!

That may be your perseption... I personally see min0 as a trusted member and good friend here on the board. Sure, we have fun at each other's expense but I honestly see her as someone who has a high degree of self esteem, confidence, and wisdom. She is a great source of knowledge blended with a great sense of humor.

Honestly, I could care less about her sexual orientation and/or transgender status. She's cool and I'm proud to know her.

IML Gear Cream!
i have NEVER thought mino was a woman.

Witmaster said:
That may be your perseption... I personally see min0 as a trusted member and good friend here on the board. Sure, we have fun at each other's expense but I honestly see her as someone who has a high degree of self esteem, confidence, and wisdom. She is a great source of knowledge blended with a great sense of humor.

Honestly, I could care less about her sexual orientation and/or transgender status. She's cool and I'm proud to know her.
:rolleyes:
I just threw up.

I love her knew avatar, if I had thought of that first all i would do is fuck with newbs!

I know how to solve the Min0 mystery with one simple question. Min0 do you prefer cuddling or getting your dick sucked?

gococksDJS said:
I know how to solve the Min0 mystery with one simple question. Min0 do you prefer cuddling or getting your dick sucked?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ForemanRules said:
:rolleyes:
I just threw up.
I thought that was the norm every time you opened your mouth with an "original thought"?

Witmaster said:
I thought that was the norm every time you opened your mouth with an "original thought"?
I have no original thought.

I'm a Republican :laugh:

Back