• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Growth Hormone

DEBO1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How Much Gh Do U Have To Take Before U Start Seeing Results. Ive Heard That U Have To Take It For Like 6 Months At Least. Cant U Just Up Tha Dose N Get The Results Faster

its normally run for longer than your average steroid 3-6 months at 4ui per day is common for a first cycle, one shot before bed with no carbs for the first 40mins after the jab.

DEBO1 said:
Cant U Just Up Tha Dose N Get The Results Faster
:rolleyes: why not experiment?

my next cycle i'm thinking of running 150mg of dbol everyday for the first 2 weeks (instead of 25mg/ed for 6), i'm hoping i will get the results faster! ;)

lol fuck 2 weeks! take it all in one day and pct as well

DEBO1 said:
How Much Gh Do U Have To Take Before U Start Seeing Results. Ive Heard That U Have To Take It For Like 6 Months At Least. Cant
U Just Up Tha Dose N Get The Results Faster

4-6 IU is all you need a day.......if you want a huge GH gut then take 18+IU.

You will not see any results for the first 10-12 weeks, so you really need a 4-6 month cycle of GH......plus do a cycle or two of steroids while on the GH.

Most likely you will get the negative side effects.

Good things come to wait, and for those with no patience, some are actually still alive.

DEBO1 said:
How Much Gh Do U Have To Take Before U Start Seeing Results. Ive Heard That U Have To Take It For Like 6 Months At Least. Cant U Just Up Tha Dose N Get The Results Faster
A good rule of thumb is if you don't know basic grammar and sentence structure, your not ready for GH.

gococksDJS said:
A good rule of thumb is if you don't know basic grammar and sentence structure, your not ready for GH.
Bro how big is your neck????
looks like 19 inches...

topolo said:
it is but dale tells me his penis is only 1.9 inches....
I think you misheard Dale. He said we both double penetrated your woman and then nutted on both of her teeth while she knitted you a sweater.

gococksDJS said:
I'm not sure how big it is, why?
I was just wondering because I'm trying to build mine up.

ForemanRules said:
I was just wondering because I'm trying to build mine up.
Mine started getting bigger when they got a neck machine at the student gym here at USC. I usually do them with shoulders, but lately my neck stays stiff for a few days afterwards if I try to go up in weight.

I LOVE the 4 way neck machine, awesome shit.

Sorry Guys,

I am a newbie and I am not in your league when it comes to building but if anyone should know it's you guys.

My question or concern:

I have just finished loading phase on creatine monohydrate but uses tablespoons instead of teaspoons. So instead of 20 grams a day I have been taking 75 grams a day for six days.

Should I stop and let my body clear or is this not that bad and I should just keep going with maintenance dosage of 2.5 grams a day?

Yes it was stupid but please someone who knows could possible assist?

Thanks
Hal

Creatine is not a steroid firstly, so this is the wrong forum. But I hardly think its going to kill you.

A heaping teaspoon is around 5 grams I believe. Heaping, not rounded. And I can't recall hearing of 2.5g maintenance for anyone unless you are really tiny, I take 10g a day and still dont feel like I notice it at all.

Wrong forum I know,

But thanks for your advice anyways. By the way 2.5 grams for maintenance is what is recommended universally online and anymore is a waste.

Actually it is .03 gram per body weight.

So if 242 pounds you should take about 3.3 grams a day.

Hal

Nothing is universal in bodybuilding. :lol: 5 grams was the "old universal" number, and for someone heavier 10+.

How much who cares. i will start the DOGG CRAPP method 10/1/05. I'm going to stay on for the next 2 years.

4 weeks 1000mg/ew of Test E
2 weeks 250mg/ew of Test with clomid theropy
Repeat for 2 years

Wish me goog luck

IML Gear Cream!
Tough Old Man said:
How much who cares. i will start the DOGG CRAPP method 10/1/05. I'm going to stay on for the next 2 years.

Repeat for 2 years

Wish me goog luck
Tough, are U cycling the GH to try and combat those shoulder problems of yours??

And how much is that stuff in ME-HEE-CO (ball park average)

My DOC said I can get a script for it,
but it costs like $1k per month to get it from a US pharmacy
And seeing as how the dosage I want to take, for long term effects
6+ months...

I can't go there - :barf:

Last edited:
Tough Old Man said:

Repeat for 2 years

Wish me goog luck

goog luck!

gococksDJS said:
I think you misheard Dale. He said we both double penetrated your woman and then nutted on both of her teeth while she knitted you a sweater.

yeah she said she used yours to floss with....

Dude, i would be careful about dosage. From what I hear some IFBB guys (Coleman perhaps) take like 4 iu a day. I heard the best way to go is 2 iu daily, otehrwise you can and probably will have organ enlargement, distended gut and this is not reversible. GH takes paitinece, not soemthing in abundance when you want results.
Ant

antelope07 said:
Dude, i would be careful about dosage. From what I hear some IFBB guys (Coleman perhaps) take like 4 iu a day. I heard the best way to go is 2 iu daily, otehrwise you can and probably will have organ enlargement, distended gut and this is not reversible. GH takes paitinece, not soemthing in abundance when you want results.
Ant
Coleman takes 18+iu a day....I.M.O

young d said:
:rolleyes: why not experiment?

my next cycle i'm thinking of running 150mg of dbol everyday for the first 2 weeks (instead of 25mg/ed for 6), i'm hoping i will get the results faster! ;)
Young D.. If you really decide to do that amount, please PM me so I can add you to the list of the people I have on my PRE MORTURARY LIST

TOUGH

ForemanRules said:
Coleman takes 18+iu a day....I.M.O

Shit 18iu is nothing, I believe Munzer was on 20+ ED. There are guys all over the place on 10iu ED that are not pro. The last rumor I heard was Coleman being on 60 a day approximately, who knows, who cares.

4iu though is small time, some people start out on 4iu (some get nasty sides and do 2-3).

Probably the most and first noticeable one is loss of sensation in the hands and tingling in the arms from tendon swelling/growth.

Back