• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

derived question

bigtom422

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a new question now, that derived from my last one, which was about d-boll. If d-boll will show affects on muscle size, but the affects will go away after you stop taking it, does that mean that all roids will??

for example, if you were to go and buy five different types of roids, oral and injectable, and take them over different periods of time, would your body go back to how it was before you took them as soon as you were done taking them??

Basically, are the gains you get from roids real, or does your body always go back to how it was?? that is the impression I got from my last post.

seems like a waste of money then. also, it seems like it would be a major mental downer, cause you gain all this size and strength, and then you lose it all once you stop taking the stuff.

This is a complicated question..but a good one...

The gains that some steroids produce will remain after stoppage better than others. The steroids that produce the most dramatic gains tend to be the one's that also have the largest dropoff after you stop...these include Dbol, Adrol, and Test.

On the overall, the amount of gains you are able to retain depends on many factors....

-length of cycle
-amount of cycles done previously
-drug(s) used
-genetics
-protocal used after stoppage...this is the one that really holds the key

Back