• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Newb needs help...

IML Gear Cream!
Imwithstupid926 said:
Thx foreman I'll see if I can get those supplies. BUILDINGUP heres some advice, after your first kiss you dont want it to be your last with that girl so you want to workout and get more atractive to the girl alright? Got my point?
tut tut i see your going to be the one benching and dumbell curling in the corner everyday! good luck you need it!

guess what you have no penis yet so go ask mummy for some milk and cookies

Do too, shutup if your just going to complain.. As they always say if you've got nothing good to say, Shove it up your butt and leave!

well thats a new saying, i distinctly remember the saying being somewhat more tasteful!
and im playing with you so dont take it personally son!

lol remember as a new person you must listen to what the more experienced people say and i wouldnt bother buying equipment go to gym!

Imwithstupid926 said:
Oh and I'm not going on steriods btw to dangerous... Most I'll go on is lemon juice and honey and some whey shakes.

thats awesoem!!! hahah

Thx but really I wont, that's almost saying I'm going to get on steriods, get sick and die.

I know you won't, and neither will I! I'm not a fan either, but some people choose to use them. Its not so bad when the person is over 21, but when you get teenagers doing steroids they do damage to themselve sthat can never be fixed!

I liked your qoute so much I put it in my signatuer

Hey anyone got some exercises for me that I could get a 6 pack and a ripped one by next sunday? It's my bday and I need that chick to get going on me... :p

The only thing you can do to help get a six pack, is eat really really healthy till then. Just dont eat any garbage for the next week, Think of how good you birthday cake will taste then.

Back