• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PAcking on streghnth

Rock_fght

I hit realy hard...
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was at school one day and THis guy told me "how much you lift"

And I said 195 for bench, around 280 for squat and over 300 lbs for deadlift.
After a while he said "how long have you been lifting and I said 3 coming up on 4 years.

And he said "Your lifts should be allot more than that man."

I said "yea yea, mabey its my genetics."

what I dident tell him is that ive been ignorant about BB for around 3/4 of those years. and the time that Ive realy put on the real streanghth and mass was at the last months of my 15th year of being alive.

I think its because people that start body building usualy start by getting into some kind of sport and have someone guide them all the way. but for me all my gains and failiures are my fault. I did the reaserch, I did my own routiens and I ate the way I though I needed to without help of an experienced person. Until I got serious and found out a tonabout what I was doing wrong and what I should be doing on the internet and magazines.

I have no pictures or enything but How about you guys. how much mass have you guys gained in around 3- 4 years of your first bodybuilding years. how much can you guys gain in a month.

Strenghth and mass, please

For your age and weight you have pretty good lifts. :thumb:
Just read the training room and online journals for routines and advise.

Don't worry about what some idiot says. Just keep on training and you'll keep getting bigger and stronger. This forum has immeasurable knowledge; it is your most valuable tool; use it. Your lifts, as Foreman said before, are more than solid for your age and weight. Keep reading and keep making informed decisions.

Yeah, great numbers for a 15 year old.

16, but still great numbers.

Started weighttraining for the first time two years ago when i had just turned 18...I weighed 105lbs (yes pathetic i know but i didn't even realise i was so skinny) for the first year or so i was training on and off (not seriously).

I started deadlifting and squatting a year ago. My max squat was 134lbs (that was a real struggle for me) now my max squat is 275lbs.

My max deadlift last year was around 140lbs now my max deadlift is 275lbs.

Funny becuase what i hated a year ago and found EXTREMELY difficult (at the time i weighed about 115lbs LOL) now i love doing squats and deadlifts and do 134lbs for warm-up for both.

I started bench press at 66lbs two years ago (shameful :)) now can bench 154lbs for a few reps.

In the last year I have gained roughly 15lbs. (not very good, could have done better).

Anyway Squaggleboggin gave you good advice ^^ and i agree with it entirely!

You are 15 and your lifts are very very good...i am 19 and you lift better than me!!

You have incredible potential i wish you the best of luck....and fuck what people in the gym say.

Remember when you go to the gym ...it is just you and the weights! :thumb:

everyone progresses at a different pace. Tell the guy to fuck off and if that doesn't work kick him in the nuts.

or give him a circumcision with your teeth if hes much bigger than you

IML Gear Cream!
buildingup said:
or give him a circumcision with your teeth if hes much bigger than you

yea, who knows.....he probably will give you some steroids if you suck his cock. that is how mist BB'ers work I believe.

Squaggleboggin said:
Don't worry about what some idiot says. Just keep on training and you'll keep getting bigger and stronger. This forum has immeasurable knowledge; it is your most valuable tool; use it. Your lifts, as Foreman said before, are more than solid for your age and weight. Keep reading and keep making informed decisions.

you better not be calling me an idiot! son!

MyK said:
you better not be calling me an idiot! son!
I'm not! dad! :thumbs:

Seriously though, I was just referring to whatever moron told him he should be stronger.

Squaggleboggin said:
Seriously though, I was just referring to whatever moron told him he should be stronger.

don't worry, its cool, I just thought you might have been referring to me cuz I threw that stupid pic up! no prob! :thumb: :)

he,he he sorry I was late I had church yesterday.

Thanx guys so he was an idiot and dident know much about weight lifting enyways (he onely weight trains in school and hes weaker than me :laugh: )

I was confused when MyK put that pic up there and thought he was making fun of me and then I saw P-funk's reply and checked my post again.
:hmmm:

:laugh:

you guys cheered me up.
so Im doing fine I guess.
More weights for me!

i dont know how to make a thread but i need some advise ive lift since i was in 6th grade and im a junior now and my favorite exercise is bench ive reach a peak where i cant do anymore... I read that 90% of bench you use your delts ... i weigh 150 and has bench 300 but has gone down about 30 to 40 pound on bench whats up is my ligaments and bone trying to catch up or what maybe yall older guys know what i need to do ..

IML Gear Cream!
smallfry said:
i dont know how to make a thread but i need some advise ive lift since i was in 6th grade and im a junior now and my favorite exercise is bench ive reach a peak where i cant do anymore... I read that 90% of bench you use your delts ... i weigh 150 and has bench 300 but has gone down about 30 to 40 pound on bench whats up is my ligaments and bone trying to catch up or what maybe yall older guys know what i need to do ..

" i don't suffer from insanity i enjoy every minute of it "- kamikaze

I went from 160 to about a current weight of 185-190 in a little over 2 years. Fat gains are virtually zero. Hell, I may have less fat on me. I know my body fat percentage is down anyway.

Actually, I have been at this weight or above for several months now because I have been working purely on strength and not gaining mass.

Me too I dont gauge mass, Im sattisfied as long as I get stronger.

Back