• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

evening out my dominate side.

Ronald

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been doing a lot of dumbbell work the passed couple weeks in attempt to even out my chest and arms. My triceps look even, but my biceps have a pretty big difference as well as my chest. So I have been doing mostly dumbbell exercises for my back, shoulders, chest, and arms. I was think about trying out creatine for a few weeks and was wondering if you think it???s a bad idea or not..

it wont do anything for an uneven body, it is good though (creatine) but i came off it!

your maxing out the reps with your "small" side and matching the reps with your "strong" side right???

creatine is fine!

Most people will tell you, oh that will even out in time - Not always so. Try this it works. On biceps curls a dominate right - cut the weight for the right to a maintenance level. Say you are using 20, cut the right to 15, stay 20 with the left, do even lifts.

This will maintain the right, and let the left play catch up. You are going to have to loose to gain. I had this problem, and that was the only way to fix it.

Creatine does nothing but bloat your muscles up with water, while you are using it. More water = more glucose storage in the muscle = more power. Stop! and you return to the same as before. If there is any gain it just came from being able to lift a little heavier, not from the Creatine it's self.

I know I am going to catch hell, over this one.

NO.

you perform sets till failure 6-8 reps on the weak side, and then match the reps with your strong side!

That,s exactly what I said that most people do right from the jump go. But you failed to see that I said, it does not work for everybody my friend. You are going on the status quo, that it will even out by it's self. I said not always.

Some people will continue to maintain the imbalance, as the right is getting as much stimulation as the left. But when you only maintain the right, and stress the left it will catch up, if indeed it can. This was decided long ago, while you were still developing, and sometimes can't be reversed. There is to much BS in this sport (as with all), and no one is going to ruin their money maker, by telling you the rotten truth.

I see what your saying but I think your wrong. you could be right, but in my opinoin your wrong, and theres no way we can settle this so lets just agree to disagree!

I'm using equal weight for each arm and I do more then max I give my left arm a little assistance with the right so I can get more reps in. This is only for bicep curls and preacher curls. I have a hard time with them on my left arm.

I personly dont think they will ever really even out, so get them so big that no one can tell the difference

Ronald said:
I'm using equal weight for each arm and I do more then max I give my left arm a little assistance with the right so I can get more reps in. This is only for bicep curls and preacher curls. I have a hard time with them on my left arm.
I my self have always been Much stronger with my right arm but the muscle sizes are insignificantly different, if at all.
which are you talking about

Sam40 said:
Most people will tell you, oh that will even out in time - Not always so. Try this it works. On biceps curls a dominate right - cut the weight for the right to a maintenance level. Say you are using 20, cut the right to 15, stay 20 with the left, do even lifts.

This will maintain the right, and let the left play catch up. You are going to have to loose to gain. I had this problem, and that was the only way to fix it.

Creatine does nothing but bloat your muscles up with water, while you are using it. More water = more glucose storage in the muscle = more power. Stop! and you return to the same as before. If there is any gain it just came from being able to lift a little heavier, not from the Creatine it's self.

I know I am going to catch hell, over this one.
I agree about this; it's difficult not to. Creatine gains are water retention. Those who weigh more using it just have extra water inside of them, which doesn't do you much good. As you said, as soon as you're off of it, you'll lose those size gains, which will lead you to believe that you're doing something wrong, which will make you want to start the creatine again, etc. It's easy to see how people get stuck using it. Just don't use supplements in the first place and you'll be fine. Those who say that steroids have no lasting effects, go online and read any medicine journal on the subject. Steroids can be extremely harmful, and to use them recreationally yet responsibly is possible, but somewhat pointless. Why make gains with the help of a drug instead of working for it for yourself? Why risk those health hazards?

Back