• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Reality Check...........

Witmaster

Esprit de Corps
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello my I.M. friends/family.

I'm certain by this time everyone reading this is aware of the massive devastation caused by Hurricane Katrina. There are not adequate words to express the profound loss of life and property that the victims of this disaster have suffered and continue to suffer each day.

I'm writing this to encourage all of you to donate to the Red Cross (or any other charity of your choice for that matter). There are hundreds of thousands of people in the southern states who desperately need our help. Your donation will make a difference.

I'll be out of pocket for the next few weeks. My unit has, just within the last 3 hours, been activated for mobilization to Louisiana to assist in the rescue and relief effort. I am grateful for this opportunity to go help these people in need.

Thank you all for your prayers and support. Please remember the Oklahoma National Guard and the people we serve. This is not about me. It's not about us. It's about those people who desperately need help. They've cried out. Let's answer.

Thanks,

Erik (aka Wit)

:thumb: Good luck down there Wit. Take some pics for us so we can see it first hand please.

I hope you actually get to help and don't just end up policing looters.

Back