• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stupid comments people make that make you laugh!

MuscleM4n

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
last week my friend was at my house, i showed him a vid of Kevin Levrone in his best ever 1998 condition.

I mentioned that, that would be my perfect body.

He said "no i prefer the smooth, flat look" :rolleyes:

I didn't even try to question him.

Stupid comments like this make me cringe and smile at the same time...got any more?

different strokes for different folks I guess. Kevin Levrone must have not thought that the look was that great because if you look at him now he looks more like an underware model than he does a champion BB'er.

MuscleM4n said:
last week my friend was at my house, i showed him a vid of Kevin Levrone in his best ever 1998 condition.

I mentioned that, that would be my perfect body.

He said "no i prefer the smooth, flat look" :rolleyes:

I didn't even try to question him.

Stupid comments like this make me cringe and smile at the same time...got any more?

Just to throw it out there...do you think he was maybe thinking about a girl.
Maybe he was trying to give you crap about saying "that would be my perfect body". Or maybe he just meant he would rather not look that ripped...frankly I would never want to look like that. Tone is good but BB tone is a little much for me.

He meant he would rather not look ripped.

He prefers not to be cut at all.

I guess whatever floats your boat ;) ...personally i want to be a walking freak.

What? I don't like extensive vascularity and too many striations either.

maniclion said:
What? I don't like extensive vascularity and too many striations either.

that is fair. but my friend was saying he would want to be smooth with NO cuts what so ever which i found hard to understand. Sorry i have made this unclear.

Back