• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

"george bush doesn't care about black people"

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
itbestuk said:
It???s evident that the majority of the lower class in the US is made up of black people; this lower class is normally also a hidden class until things like this happen and they become apparent.
Bush will be seem relating to these people over the next few months until an opportunity arises to brush all this under the political carpet.

Bush sees this class as a problem and not as good tax payers,

That is an interesting concept. But the United States has tried over the years to blur the distinctions between classes, or at least encourage the opportunity for people to move among them. I think that part of what you are experiencing when you see the coverage of this disaster is an American city with a significant number of poor and minority people. It's an old southern city with traditions that are rather uniquely their own.

The impression isn't completely your own, however - one of the growing concerns about the scenes playing out in the media is their ability to fuel racial tensions that have subsided significantly in our society over the years. This is probably one reason why the mistakes made during this disaster are being perceived on multiple levels throughout society, and most Americans don't like what we are seeing because that isn't the way we perceive ourselves as a nation.

Even in a nation that is only 225 years old, we have some traditions of behavior that are slow to change. For example, most of the members of our Congress are heterosexual white males, even though they make up a minority of the population. But we like to think that these traditions continue because of the exchange of ideas, not the idea of limited access to institutions among some groups. And we've made some gains over the years in breaking down those barriers for everyone.

I don't think it was the deliberate intention of any government level to leave the poor, the elderly, or the racial minorities behind in New Orleans. It seems more like a combination of a planning glitch, a semi-false alarm voluntary evacuation fairly recently that didn't produce a big threat to the city, and maybe some degree of early panic when some officials realized the storm really wasn't going to turn in time to spare the city. You can bet there are going to be a lot of questions asked on every level of government before this is all over. This isn't an impression the President wants to make.

cfs3 said:
Blacks don't give a shit about themselves, why should anyone else?
Why am I not surprised by this comment :confused:

Eggs said:
No you fucking psycho lunatic, I haven't.

Tell me, can your mind comprehend anything besides venomous anti-Bush attacks, or is thats all thats left of it?

Now you just contradicted yourself - you seem to have two special words to describe this discussion: "psycho" and "bigot". Yawn. And you expect variety in ideas from others?

wtf, how did I agree with you on that? :confused:

Anyways, I wanted to add... another thing that is fueling tension I think is the hostile actions of some people on the ground. This has led to increased reservations of those being sent in that the people on the ground are all decent people.

In other words, when you hear of all the rape and shooting going on, it is hard to just stand there and smile when a group of people come up to you in the city and its just you and perhaps one other agent. This has caused many of them to be on edge, and thus to be percieved on the ground as being, well, whatever the apprehensions are about the ground crews.

But you can't blame the people that are going there and risking their lives to help those in New Orleans... its a scary thing, and its made worse to know there are people who are fellow US citizens that might try to harm you for whatever reason.

Anyways, its a tough situation... but I think its one thats getting worked out much better right now than over the past few days.

kbm8795 said:
Now you just contradicted yourself - you seem to have two special words to describe this discussion: "psycho" and "bigot". Yawn. And you expect variety in ideas from others?

Those words arent mutually exclusive.

Regardless, I dont mind your ideas, when they arent always attacking the government. I wouldnt mind reaching a point one day where we both leave politics where it is and address things without pointing fingers all the time.

Eggs said:
Those words arent mutually exclusive.

Regardless, I dont mind your ideas, when they arent always attacking the government. I wouldnt mind reaching a point one day where we both leave politics where it is and address things without pointing fingers all the time.
I can see a deep and lasting love with a sexual wonderland in the future of you two fucking slaves! :heartpump

ForemanRules said:
I can see a deep and lasting love with a sexual wonderland in the future of you two fucking slaves! :heartpump

You aint my mastah biatch :p

Kbm? He's old and decrepid!

Eggs said:
Kbm? He's old and decrepid!
just think of all the sexual wonder he could teach you. :lick:

Saggy balls techniques? :barf:

Who knows where those things have been? :eek:

Ahem. Older, and definitely not decrepit. I'm in a lot better shape than all of my students and I take gym classes with college undergrads every summer and keep right up with them, thank you.

I'd pass anyway. I like Jenny, and she's getting him trained. I suspect by the time they marry, he'll learn how to change his own batteries in the television remote.

ForemanRules said:
Why am I not surprised by this comment :confused:
Because it's a fact?

I was there for the L.A. riot. The blacks were so upset about the injustice of the legal system that they promptly went out and burned down and looted many businesses in black neighborhoods.

Oh yeah, they care about themselves...

cfs3 said:
Because it's a fact?

I was there for the L.A. riot. The blacks were so upset about the injustice of the legal system that they promptly went out and burned down and looted many businesses in black neighborhoods.

Oh yeah, they care about themselves...

What can I say to yet another stupid and racist comment.
kkk.jpg

good luck with that.

Great rebuttal. I mean really, you deftly put down the simple fact that blacks burned down and looted primarily black owned businesses.

You mother would be proud.

cfs3 said:
Great rebuttal. I mean really, you deftly put down the simple fact that blacks burned down and looted primarily black owned businesses.

You mother would be proud.
Stupid-American_Idiot.jpg

There is no need for a rebuttal to a mindless hateful racist :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back