• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Skin Color

Fashong

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got a little burnt today and I wanna know what I can do to keep this redness color on my skin. Will lotion help me keep this color instead of me peeling?

moisturiser!!!

he doesnt want to peel!

Canola oil, flip every 10 minutes until golden brown.

If you are red then you are probably burnt. Depends on your skin type, you fair skinned or what? I can go red, feel pretty awful afterwards and crash out on the bed, but never peel. But then I've got a darker type skin from some (possibly) Spanish background.

If you get red quickly stay the hell away from the strongest sun (around midday). Or cover yourself up.

:D

My dad is like that he will get real red and keep the color. I usually peel, you can see my skin in my pics lol.

IML Gear Cream!
Fashong said:
I can't get tan? lol

The people who can't tan are few and far between. With my skin it takes a good while to build it up, and it goes away VERY quickly if I stop. But I can still tan. Unfortunately it just requires a lot of "work."

Lotion is to replenish lost moisture which occurs from tanning, as well as vitamins. This can help to maintain healthier skin as well as keep the tan longer, but a single burn session is not a "tan." I have even been "brown" before from regular light tanning + a work trip down to a very sunny area for an afternoon. Your body simply takes time to adjust, but burning is never a good idea.

Water based moisturizers are suggested over others. If you want to actually do the research there are tanning forums, and websites out there to educate you on what is up and down. Dont put all your hopes and dreams in being tan anyway, it could cost you down the road - not just in looks but your lifespan.

Back