• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

weighwatchers!!!! woooo

Willsnarf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
basically i have been doing ww for 6 months and lost just over 4st but have another 2 togo.......

i have started to tone up (gonna take a long long time with my stomach) but it took a long time to put the weight on!!!

i am trying not to end up with a mass load of skin

oh and my BF is 25.3%,
heigh 5 10.5
weight now 15st (210lbs, was 268)

i do at the mo for the last two weeks

15 mins cardio on ski trainer, running machine and cycling

and then bout 30-40 mins on general weights nothing specific thou

well thats me my aim is to get to my goal at 13st 2 to start with weightwise and tehn i will re-evaluate myself.

i was thinking bout doing the rowing machine to help get rid of my stomach and the help prevent the loose skin as much as poss

cheers

Willsnarf

Welcome to the board.

First of all congratulations on the weightloss ;)

In my opinion weightwatchers is over-hyped bull-shit. You pay money for this when you can change your diet around yourself.

Anyway that is a different matter.

I really think you should stop with the ski trainer, your better off upping your running to 20mins ....after a while once you get more used to it go build up gradually to 30mins over the weeks.
Once you are used to running at your own level for 30mins just up the pace little by little every time.
The higher intensity you run at the more fat you will lose - but if your diet sucks it is that much harder.
Losing weight is mainly about sorting your diet out.

If you post your diet here i could help make minor changes for the moment and then eventually you can reform your diet.

By the way you say 'thinking of doing rowing to help get rid of my stomach' - It doesn't work this way.

Most people think that "if i do crunches it will directly get rid of the fat on my stomach".
This is a totally wrong perception.

By losing fat your total body composition will change not just one area.

Add the rowing machine, won't do you any harm.

Oh yes, a few little tips:

Start drinking a lot of water spaced out through your day (I mean a LOT) you will make your body think it does not need to hold on to water and it will give up some water retention you would have.

Also vice versa if you don't drink much water your body will hold on to all the water it gets and would be set to 'starvation' mode.

The same principle goes with your meals - eat smaller meals throughout the day (6 meals). By doing this you are making your body think once again that you don't need to hold on to all that fat becuase you are getting consistant calories.

To prove this, the typical man who drinks a lot and is a bit of a boozer will usually have a beer belly! These guys snack all day, go out get pissed and then have a MASSIVE kebab or two.
Since they were starving all day their body will hold on to all the calories it will get from the kebab.

Hope this helped you.

Like I said post your diet up and i could have a look and help you.

Good luck Willsnarf

yeah i don' actually pay for WW on the same principle i just use the boards and what not.

i havn't written my diet down for a while but i will write it down everything this week and post it.........

Also anyone got ideas for reducing excess skin/preventing it, i spose alot of it is water to keep the skins elasticity, and also this skin only seems to b rounnd the stomach area, there isn't to much on the arms or legs, just a bugger really!.

well after that random sentance thats all i got at the mo, plan for gym today

20 mins on running machine
15 on rowing machine
10 on bike

2 lots of 15 reps on general machines (bout 8 machines i think)

and tehn repeating as many as i can before i am knacked

anyway any advice much apprecaited.....i will post what i have eaten today later but bear in mind that its gonna be fairly low in calories because i had two bad days during last week so got to make up

Will

Willsnarf said:
basically i have been doing ww for 6 months and lost just over 4st but have another 2 togo.......
Have you ever saw Little Britain? :)

Willsnarf said:
yes why?

Will
Because they have a funny part when they talk about weight watchers.. exaggerating it a bit. :)

Welcome to IM

Vieope said:
Because they have a funny part when they talk about weight watchers.. exaggerating it a bit. :)

Welcome to IM

ooohhhhhh right i only saw a little of it, not my fav program

Will

Not my favorite either, from UK Men behaving badly is the best IMO.

IML Gear Cream!
okay heres what i ate for today

10.40 4 slices of ham-
11.15-60g of allbran (breakfast) and half a pint of ss milk, 1 peach
12.25- chicken pasta bake, 1 peach, 1 nectarine
3.45-raviolli on toast (just after i'd been to the gym)
5.55- 1 peach
6.45-5 chicken nuggets, and 4 veg(broccli, caulifower, carrots and cabbage)
then i will have later at
8.45-2 slices of white toast (yes i know ;)) with marmite

ok this is for about 2/3rd of the calories that i wud normally eat but as i said before i had two shocking days earlier this week

cheers Will

Back