• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Vacation is Over... an open letter from Michael Moore to George W. Bush

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Vacation is Over... an open letter from Michael Moore to George W. Bush
Friday, September 2nd, 2005

Dear Mr. Bush:

Any idea where all our helicopters are? It's Day 5 of Hurricane Katrina and thousands remain stranded in New Orleans and need to be airlifted. Where on earth could you have misplaced all our military choppers? Do you need help finding them? I once lost my car in a Sears parking lot. Man, was that a drag.

Also, any idea where all our national guard soldiers are? We could really use them right now for the type of thing they signed up to do like helping with national disasters. How come they weren't there to begin with?

Last Thursday I was in south Florida and sat outside while the eye of Hurricane Katrina passed over my head. It was only a Category 1 then but it was pretty nasty. Eleven people died and, as of today, there were still homes without power. That night the weatherman said this storm was on its way to New Orleans. That was Thursday! Did anybody tell you? I know you didn't want to interrupt your vacation and I know how you don't like to get bad news. Plus, you had fundraisers to go to and mothers of dead soldiers to ignore and smear. You sure showed her!

I especially like how, the day after the hurricane, instead of flying to Louisiana, you flew to San Diego to party with your business peeps. Don't let people criticize you for this -- after all, the hurricane was over and what the heck could you do, put your finger in the dike?

And don't listen to those who, in the coming days, will reveal how you specifically reduced the Army Corps of Engineers' budget for New Orleans this summer for the third year in a row. You just tell them that even if you hadn't cut the money to fix those levees, there weren't going to be any Army engineers to fix them anyway because you had a much more important construction job for them -- BUILDING DEMOCRACY IN IRAQ!

On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home, I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster. Hey, I know you couldn't stop and grab a bullhorn and stand on some rubble and act like a commander in chief. Been there done that.

There will be those who will try to politicize this tragedy and try to use it against you. Just have your people keep pointing that out. Respond to nothing. Even those pesky scientists who predicted this would happen because the water in the Gulf of Mexico is getting hotter and hotter making a storm like this inevitable. Ignore them and all their global warming Chicken Littles. There is nothing unusual about a hurricane that was so wide it would be like having one F-4 tornado that stretched from New York to Cleveland.

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C'mon, they're black! I mean, it's not like this happened to Kennebunkport. Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days? Don't make me laugh! Race has nothing -- NOTHING -- to do with this!

You hang in there, Mr. Bush. Just try to find a few of our Army helicopters and send them there. Pretend the people of New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are near Tikrit.

Yours,

Michael Moore
MMFlint@aol.com
www.MichaelMoore.com

Michael Moore, college droput and 400 pound goober, what a role model.

Yes some of the jokers representing Hollywood, the loudmouth's in particular...

Are pretty stupid - :D

Robert DiMaggio said:
insult him all you want but can you point out what is inaccurate in his "letter"?

sure:

No, Mr. Bush, you just stay the course. It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands had no transportation to get out of town. C'mon, they're black!

He is implying that Bush doesnt care because they are black....he is a race baiter and a liar. Read all of the stuff he lied about in Bowling for Columbine. He has no honor and is a subpar human being.

I think President Bush is too busy nominating Supreme Court justices to give a damn what MM or RD think of him.

This "idiot" and "incompentent" president will be have a huge impact on the future of the judicial system.

Pepper said:
I think President Bush is too busy nominating Supreme Court justices to give a damn what MM or RD think of him.

This "idiot" and "incompentent" president will be have a huge impact on the future of the judicial system.
I pray it's a good one.

I hope Michael Moore is captured by terrorists and they make him watch Nazi propaganda films, then make him become a resident of a communist country and kill him for his outlooks on government. I hate that cockbag.

gococksDJS said:
I hope Michael Moore is captured by terrorists and they make him watch Nazi propaganda films, then make him become a resident of a communist country and kill him for his outlooks on government. I hate that cockbag.
I cant say it was well worded, but, I certainly agree with the sentiment

To tell you the truth... people that are criticizing Bush. You give the guy a hard time, but when was the last time a US president had to face as many hard decisions as he has had to?

At least Vietnam and what not were one incident. It sucked, but nothing slipped up to stick it in your ass when you weren't looking. Whether Bush is or isn't a good president... well the case is out. But regardless of that, one thing I do know is that he is one unlucky mofo with all this shit thats happened.

vietnam and watergate were at the same time weren't they?

Well, now thats true :p

But Vietnam didn't start during the watergate scandal. That said, I'm sure that would have been sucky to deal with.

Regardless, even at that, its been 30 years since any kinda crazy crap happened like this. btw, as to Watergate, the president didn't handle that so well either :p

Eggs said:
To tell you the truth... people that are criticizing Bush. You give the guy a hard time, but when was the last time a US president had to face as many hard decisions as he has had to?

At least Vietnam and what not were one incident. It sucked, but nothing slipped up to stick it in your ass when you weren't looking. Whether Bush is or isn't a good president... well the case is out. But regardless of that, one thing I do know is that he is one unlucky mofo with all this shit thats happened.
I feel bad for the guy to be honest with you, although it's not good to feel that way about your leader.

I honestly think he is trying his best but I get this idea he's not really pulling the strings here.

Politics can sure turn ugly though. It can turn Friends into enemies and even separate a country.

Eggs said:
Well, now thats true :p

But Vietnam didn't start during the watergate scandal. That said, I'm sure that would have been sucky to deal with.

Regardless, even at that, its been 30 years since any kinda crazy crap happened like this. btw, as to Watergate, the president didn't handle that so well either :p
Nixon was a smart man though. I was a kid when he was president I don't remember him too well but I do think he was good in foreign affairs.
He also happened to be a huge Yankee fan. :thumb:

Eggs said:

H e l l o ? ? ?

Since I have the feeling that you weren't around during the Vietnam War, I doubt this comparison is even serious. At the same time we were engaged in Vietnam, we had massive student protests around the country (for YEARS) culminating in the killing of students by National Guard troops at two universities. We had radical groups which bombed symbols of oppression. Race riots set massive fires during several summers in almost every major industrial American city. The Soviet Union invaded Czechoslovakia; China exploded its first nuclear device, and there were huge strikes and labor unrest around the nation.

This little pissant former cheerleader President can't even handle overseeing a department of his own creation with a huge budget and a rather megalomaniac director. There is no excuse for the leader of the American people to ignore, softpedal, and then charge into a catastrophic event. He obviously CAN'T trust his own appointees - he blocked aid until he dropped in on Friday for a few photos. It is utterly amazing that any citizen of this nation could believe he should be above criticism for contributing to the deaths of our own citizens while he ate cake and strummed his guitar.

The armed forces of the United States are not the private army of the President - they are the protectors of the American people. His failure to allow aid to travel into the city and his blockage of troop support should be an outrage to every American. He is the commander-in-chief. If he wants to drop the damned ball, let him do it on one of his adventures somewhere else in the world. His first responsibility is to the people of the United States.

kbm8795 said:
H e l l o ? ? ?

Since I have the feeling that you weren't around during the Vietnam War, I doubt this comparison is even serious. At the same time we were engaged in Vietnam, we had massive student protests around the country (for YEARS) culminating in the killing of students by National Guard troops at two universities. We had radical groups which bombed symbols of oppression. Race riots set massive fires during several summers in almost every major industrial American city. The Soviet Union invaded Czechoslovakia; China exploded its first nuclear device, and there were huge strikes and labor unrest around the nation.

Sweet, Vietnam wasn't something that took place on our own shores. While it sucked, its different when its HERE. As to the rest, Bush has had some pretty big protests of his own. But just for my personal information, how many people were camped out in front of the presidents house then and refused to leave? and I mean his personal home.

You're comparing a few kiddies shot up at a college and some riots with the complete destruction of a city that was an economically strategic location? Somebody is always invading someone else in the world. Theres nothing new there.

Now as to the Cuban missle crisis. Look how tense that got and nobody had even attacked us yet.

This little pissant former cheerleader President can't even handle overseeing a department of his own creation with a huge budget and a rather megalomaniac director. There is no excuse for the leader of the American people to ignore, softpedal, and then charge into a catastrophic event. He obviously CAN'T trust his own appointees - he blocked aid until he dropped in on Friday for a few photos. It is utterly amazing that any citizen of this nation could believe he should be above criticism for contributing to the deaths of our own citizens while he ate cake and strummed his guitar.

You're right, he can't be any better than a pissant airmchair politician/stratigist, etc.

The armed forces of the United States are not the private army of the President - they are the protectors of the American people. His failure to allow aid to travel into the city and his blockage of troop support should be an outrage to every American. He is the commander-in-chief. If he wants to drop the damned ball, let him do it on one of his adventures somewhere else in the world. His first responsibility is to the people of the United States.

I'm not sure what the reasons are. Obviously we all agree that the response was not adequate. Unlike you however, I'm not going to point fingers and jump all over him until he at least has time to explain his actions, and until we find out exactly most of what went wrong.

Eggs said:
Sweet, Vietnam wasn't something that took place on our own shores. While it sucked, its different when its HERE. As to the rest, Bush has had some pretty big protests of his own. But just for my personal information, how many people were camped out in front of the presidents house then and refused to leave? and I mean his personal home.

You're comparing a few kiddies shot up at a college and some riots with the complete destruction of a city that was an economically strategic location? Somebody is always invading someone else in the world. Theres nothing new there.

Now as to the Cuban missle crisis. Look how tense that got and nobody had even attacked us yet.

You're right, he can't be any better than a pissant airmchair politician/stratigist, etc.

I'm not sure what the reasons are. Obviously we all agree that the response was not adequate. Unlike you however, I'm not going to point fingers and jump all over him until he at least has time to explain his actions, and until we find out exactly most of what went wrong.

He has already admitted that he can't explain his actions. However, he is still struggling with grasping the deliberate extent that his own federal agencies have prevented food, water, medical supplies, generators, and fuel from reaching our own citizens. The number of people who died to exposure, dehydration, and lack of insulin is astounding. On Friday morning alone, three babies died of dehydration.

The supplies were there. The trucks were there. The boats were there. Many troops were there. What wasn't there was, apparently, someone in this country capable of delivering the goods until a photo opportunity came along.

Vietnam WAS about here. Of a population under 180 million, we had 500,000 draftees/regular forces in Southeast Asia. We had large sections of major cities engulfed in flames - every summer - some simultaneously, with destruction and loss of life and property. There were major assassinations. But the governors and the mayors and the President at least knew how to work together to deal with a situation - they didn't ignore the situation. This nation has handled natural disasters before - but the delay in this case looks increasingly suspicious and deliberate.

Reducing publically elected officials to tearful begging for a bottle of water from our federal government is an outrage. We PAID for that damned water, for the troops who rescue these people, for the food we provide them to eat, for the evacuation vehicles for them to be saved and for the opportunity to rebuild their lives.

Instead, we have a President acting like he's running his own damned Jerry Lewis Telethon, begging Americans to donate money to take care of a disaster in our own country. Why doesn't he just beg Americans for donations to pay for the war in Iraq and use our tax money to take care of our own disasters?

As one right winger said on a call-in program, this disaster only underscores why people need to realize they have to take care of themselves. Bullshit. What it underscores is that our own federal government isn't worth the price of a roll of toilet paper.

What this President has not offered to do is to personally call each of those families that lost someone because of his inaction and express his condolences. I suppose if Karl Rove instructs him to do so, he might be able to manage such an act of charity.

If Congress had any balls, they would immediately draft a constitutional amendment allowing any state or local official to unilaterally accept foreign assistance and cut off all communication with the federal government on disaster relief.

topolo said:
Michael Moore, college droput and 400 pound goober, what a role model.
Bill Gates, college dropout and 180? pound dork, what me worry.:rolleyes:

Eggs said:
To tell you the truth... people that are criticizing Bush. You give the guy a hard time, but when was the last time a US president had to face as many hard decisions as he has had to? :rolleyes:

At least Vietnam and what not were one incident :rolleyes: . It sucked, but nothing slipped up to stick it in your ass when you weren't looking. Whether Bush is or isn't a good president... well the case is out. But regardless of that, one thing I do know is that he is one unlucky mofo with all this shit thats happened.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Terror war crippled FEMA, say experts

BY DAVE GOLDINER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

The Homeland Security Department was so focused on terrorist attacks that it was woefully unprepared to deal with a crushing natural disaster like Hurricane Katrina, experts said.
The sprawling agency was created after the Sept. 11 attacks to take charge of all national emergency efforts, but proved completely ill-suited to the complex job of storm relief.

"Since 9/11 FEMA has been basically dissected and taken apart," said James Lee Witt, who ran the Federal Emergency Management Agency under President Bill Clinton. "If you don't plan together and train together ... you cannot respond. It needs to be put back as an independent agency."

The Pentagon further hampered the effort by initially resisting using troops to help victims of the killer hurricane, according to a bombshell report in Newsweek. While crucial hours ticked away, Defense Department lawyers fought an intramural battle against allowing the military to be roped into the disaster effort, the mag reports.

"Lawyers fretted over untrained 19-year-olds trying to enforce local laws," a source said.

President Bush could have quickly "federalized" the National Guard and handed over the security aspects of the relief effort to the military - as his father, George H.W. Bush, did during the 1992 Los Angeles race riots.

Critics say Katrina exposed the military as overstretched with tens of thousands of National Guard troops serving in Iraq.

Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff shrugged off that charge and bristled when, on NBC's "Meet the Press," Tim Russert read several lines from a Daily News editorial that scorched his failings. Chertoff hinted the administration might try to pass blame to local officials for failing to give an accurate picture of the crisis. "One of the things we'll look at is why in the middle of this emerging crisis there was kind of a conflict on the information," he told "Fox News Sunday."

Secretary of State Rice also defended the administration. In a tour of damage in her home state of Alabama, she dismissed talk that the victims were neglected because many are black. "Nobody, especially the President, would have left people unattended on the basis of race," she said. Bush is to head back to the disaster area today.

Originally published on September 5, 2005

Ah...I know it would not be long before KBM showed up with more of his "facts" and "good ideas."

I am going to assume that you are not serious about the constitutional amemdment. I think there is no better example of "hatred clouds your judgment" than KBM.

Pepper said:
Ah...I know it would not be long before KBM showed up with more of his "facts" and "good ideas."

I am going to assume that you are not serious about the constitutional amemdment. I think there is no better example of "hatred clouds your judgment" than KBM.

We will, of course, defer to your considerable deductive skills in matters having to do with gathering information. What you digest as "hatred" I see as your consistent irresponsibility as a citizen to seek out information and vigilantly guard our freedom. It's always too easy for lazy Americans to just shut their eyes, put their hands over their ears and sing "la la la la la" because they don't want to see anything that requires an effort.

But hey - how much energy does it take to just memorize cliches and wave the flag anyway?

kbm8795 said:
He has already admitted that he can't explain his actions. However, he is still struggling with grasping the deliberate extent that his own federal agencies have prevented food, water, medical supplies, generators, and fuel from reaching our own citizens. The number of people who died to exposure, dehydration, and lack of insulin is astounding. On Friday morning alone, three babies died of dehydration.

The supplies were there. The trucks were there. The boats were there. Many troops were there. What wasn't there was, apparently, someone in this country capable of delivering the goods until a photo opportunity came along.

Vietnam WAS about here. Of a population under 180 million, we had 500,000 draftees/regular forces in Southeast Asia. We had large sections of major cities engulfed in flames - every summer - some simultaneously, with destruction and loss of life and property. There were major assassinations. But the governors and the mayors and the President at least knew how to work together to deal with a situation - they didn't ignore the situation. This nation has handled natural disasters before - but the delay in this case looks increasingly suspicious and deliberate.

Reducing publically elected officials to tearful begging for a bottle of water from our federal government is an outrage. We PAID for that damned water, for the troops who rescue these people, for the food we provide them to eat, for the evacuation vehicles for them to be saved and for the opportunity to rebuild their lives.

Instead, we have a President acting like he's running his own damned Jerry Lewis Telethon, begging Americans to donate money to take care of a disaster in our own country. Why doesn't he just beg Americans for donations to pay for the war in Iraq and use our tax money to take care of our own disasters?

As one right winger said on a call-in program, this disaster only underscores why people need to realize they have to take care of themselves. Bullshit. What it underscores is that our own federal government isn't worth the price of a roll of toilet paper.

What this President has not offered to do is to personally call each of those families that lost someone because of his inaction and express his condolences. I suppose if Karl Rove instructs him to do so, he might be able to manage such an act of charity.

If Congress had any balls, they would immediately draft a constitutional amendment allowing any state or local official to unilaterally accept foreign assistance and cut off all communication with the federal government on disaster relief.

You failed to respond to the criticism regarding the state/local governments. If you're going to address my posts, at least do so in regards to what I'm saying. There are assets in place that the state government has not allowed entrance to the disaster area. Along with this, many people that actually have to work with the local agencies were not given proper information from these. The state/local officials crumbled and didn't do their job. Did the fed fug it up? Yeah. They weren't helped any by the local governments though. And crying on TV doesn't count. Mr. Mayor or Mr. whomever should have made a charge and presented what was going on to federal officials like FEMa. FEMA didn't know about the dome? Thats pretty stupid... but it also shows a complete breakdown on the local level for relaying information. The affected area, once again, was 90,000sq miles. The federal government does NOT have the assets to comb every square inch of that.

When I was stationed in Italy there was a freak flood that built up a huge amount of water in the hills behind a stone wall. After a day of raining the wall collapsed, and flooded the base I was at. This is no where near the scale of New Orleans, but let me tell you, every hand on the base was fully occupied with dealing with a flood that only covered a few acres. The flooding that took place due to Katrina was probably about a 29 million times the size of the flooding I've responded to. We had 80+ people containing our flooding. So on this scale to provide similar protection, it would require 2.304 BILLION people.

Have you ever been in a flood and seen the devastation and been forced to handle all the side affects and unforseen circumstances? Actually, come to think of it, I've been in several others.

Dont worry though, if every person in the US has 8.8 children we will have the forces necessary to handle natural disaster on this scale.

The president has not offered to call each persons family that died? Oh, thats rich, we're still finding the dead, almost everybody in the area is displaced, and who knows what else, and you're saying the president should go all every persons family? Tell you what, you get him a list of names involved... you go down there and ID the people, do a search for whome they are, then do a search for closest of kin, then provide him the list... and I'm sure he'd be thrilled to start the calling.

I do agree with local states being able to accept aid if a disaster occurs, but from what I've seen, they cant even accept aid from othes in the US much less that from foreign countries.

You're completely neglecting the responsibility of the local government. I'm not asking you to suck off the president, but at least doll our your criticism in regards to whome it is actually do and not just out of your personal hatred for him.

kbm8795 said:
But hey - how much energy does it take to just memorize cliches and wave the flag anyway?

Or say, to do a Google search to find information that will support your biases and confirm your hatred? Not so hard I'd think.

Eggs said:
You failed to respond to the criticism regarding the state/local governments.

There was much too little information in your story to warrant a response.

If you're going to address my posts, at least do so in regards to what I'm saying.

No one has appointed you the arbiter of discussion.

There are assets in place that the state government has not allowed entrance to the disaster area.

From the information you provided, we know of one possible example, and even that one involves two standing trailers of medical service that would have to placed somewhere near a temporary shelter. There could be a number of reasons for that delay - the story didn't go into the matter. The city was flooded...the Superdome and Convention Centers were supposed to be evacuation points to other locations. We do know that generators for temporary shelters were diverted by FEMA to Baton Rouge because the proposed shelters didn't meet regulation. So we really don't know why yet for that delay - but your same story claims that volunteer medical personnel were able to secure arrangements through the state.

Along with this, many people that actually have to work with the local agencies were not given proper information from these. The state/local officials crumbled and didn't do their job.

State and local agencies had communications problems, specifically because they chose to use cellphones and landlines at first. Of course, communication wasn't enhanced by the charge from the President of Jefferson Parish that FEMA cut their wires.

Did the fed fug it up? Yeah. They weren't helped any by the local governments though. And crying on TV doesn't count. Mr. Mayor or Mr. whomever should have made a charge and presented what was going on to federal officials like FEMa. FEMA didn't know about the dome?

How many times and in how many ways do they have to ask for assistance? The bogus excuse issued by the head of DHS that he "didn't know" there were all those people at the convention center is ridiculous. Even if he didn't receive it from the locals, it was all over the media. His response? "I've been getting more information from the newspaper." Right.

Thats pretty stupid... but it also shows a complete breakdown on the local level for relaying information. The affected area, once again, was 90,000sq miles. The federal government does NOT have the assets to comb every square inch of that.

They certainly have assets that the states don't have. At the present time, this nation is occupying two countries. One of them is the size of California. And, like it or not, they have to comb every square inch now anyway. Dead bodies and other health issues. And there's already a dysentary breakout in Mississippi.

When I was stationed in Italy there was a freak flood that built up a huge amount of water in the hills behind a stone wall. After a day of raining the wall collapsed, and flooded the base I was at. This is no where near the scale of New Orleans, but let me tell you, every hand on the base was fully occupied with dealing with a flood that only covered a few acres.

That is the difference here. Not only was the Bataan not fully engaged in the effort, but for some reason, some National Guard troops were stopped by FEMA from entering the city with supplies. In Biloxi, Mississippi, Air Force personnel played basketball while residents attempted to recover right after the storm. They couldn't help because they had no orders. Not exactly a good indication of federal government support.

In New Orleans, one soldier was stopped by an evacuee and asked why it took them so long. According to the story account, he shrugged and replied that they were ready Monday afternoon but had no directives.

The flooding that took place due to Katrina was probably about a 29 million times the size of the flooding I've responded to. We had 80+ people containing our flooding. So on this scale to provide similar protection, it would require 2.304 BILLION people.

The initial flooding in New Orleans involved 30,000 homes. When the levee was breached, the Mayor appealed for helicopters to quickly attempt to plug the canal before the flood could encompass the city. He received one helicopter that was later diverted for more rescue missions.

Have you ever been in a flood and seen the devastation and been forced to handle all the side affects and unforseen circumstances? Actually, come to think of it, I've been in several others.

I've been in a hurricane.

Dont worry though, if every person in the US has 8.8 children we will have the forces necessary to handle natural disaster on this scale.

That just doesn't fly. This is one of the primary reasons for the existence of our armed forces. We can't tell the American people that we are capable of invading and occupying two nations but can't manage to provide assistance for our own population. The public isn't outraged about a response that is ongoing and requires time - it is furious about a response that was five days late while we watched people dying of hunger and thirst.

The president has not offered to call each persons family that died? Oh, thats rich, we're still finding the dead, almost everybody in the area is displaced, and who knows what else, and you're saying the president should go all every persons family? Tell you what, you get him a list of names involved... you go down there and ID the people, do a search for whome they are, then do a search for closest of kin, then provide him the list... and I'm sure he'd be thrilled to start the calling.

What is rich is that the President isn't taking any responsibility for those images of people who died while they waited for evacuation. There are still people waiting to be evacuated. What is the level of responsibility when the government wastes days arguing over who is going to supervise whom and human lives are being lost by the hour? And why should any member of the public believe some bureaucrat who hasn't spent one hour participating in the actual effort down there?
Show me the President down there working with the Lt. Governor on a boat rescue mission. Let's see Condi wrapping up dead bodies with the Sheriff's deputies. It ain't gonna happen and you know it. But we are supposed to dismiss the testimony of people working in the situation to embrace some bureaucratic excuse campaign from Washington. Did the President explain to some mother holding her dehydrating and dying baby in that crowded Convention Center that he'll let the buses through and give her some water once the government stopped fighting over who gets to be the general? Hell no. He had cheap photo ops - and two German press accounts are claiming even the Salvation food centers set up during his visit to Mississippi were taken down and carted off as soon as he left.

I do agree with local states being able to accept aid if a disaster occurs, but from what I've seen, they cant even accept aid from others in the US much less that from foreign countries.

They haven't had any trouble accepting aid from other states in this matter - but FEMA did. And since the Secretary of State was on vacation and has to approve offers of assistance from other countries, that only added to more delays. Some European countries have had teams ready for five days.

You're completely neglecting the responsibility of the local government. I'm not asking you to suck off the president, but at least doll our your criticism in regards to whome it is actually do and not just out of your personal hatred for him.

I don't know the man. Nor is it responsible to assume that any criticism of this ineffective response automatically reflects a "personal hatred." That's bullshit and an attempt to dismiss his dereliction of duty.
And you are most certainly asking people to suck off the president. That's what rightwingers do. . . .that, and avoid responsibility.

No, I'm not neglecting the responsibility of the local government. But I'm more inclined to believe the stories of those who have spent the last week coping with the situation than some cheap cowboy flying in for a photo opportunity...with the suddenly five-days-late water, food and troops. [/B]

Back