• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bush

Fashong

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am not all up to date on the news.. If Iraq had nukes and plans to use them against us then why is Bush so hated because he went in and did something about it?

why are you still here? I thought you left?

Because iraq doesn't have nukes. Don't you watch the daily show?:hmmm:

Vieope said:
Why is Fashong hated all of the sudden? :confused:
icon10.gif
I always hated him.:shrug:

if you keep using the account how can it be deleted? Just stop using it and it will fade away.

Fashong said:
I don't watch the news, I just started watching alot.
:hmmm:

ihateschoolmt said:
I always hated him.:shrug:

I try not to hate anyone. I did get extremly agravated with him though.

IML Gear Cream!
P-funk said:
I use the term hate loosy.

P-funk said:
I got to admit though, you trying to explain DB rows to him was hilarious.

ihateschoolmt said:
I got to admit though, you trying to explain DB rows to him was hilarious.

yea, he has agravated me a number of times. I really loose my patience with him.

Simple awnser: Bush lead the UN to all agree that if Saddam didnt show us proof he destroyed the weapons he was supposed to, or at least show us he had them, where they were, start destroying them, or let us do it, then the world would jointy stick their foot in his ass.

Saddam produced documents showing what weapons he had, discluding those he wasnt supposed to have. When we asked for proof he didnt have them(they were sold, destroyed, or other ect) we were ignored. Saddam tried to play politics claiming he'd done what we demanded, and when the deadline came, the US democrats, and most of the world laid their card down, and admitted they bluffed. Bush said,"Fuck you all" and invaded Iraq, embarrassing almost every country in the world. Some, like the UK(But not just them) decided they did agree to declare war on Iraq under said conditions; and while not happy about it, joined in the effort. Whether they joined or just shamefully sat back and made us take the brunt of the damage from the resolution, Nobody wanted a war.

Between that, Propaganda, and politics, alot of people hate Bush- "its popular"

This is, in short, how I see it, at least. (<- I bought commas in bulk on Ebay; bear with me as I try to use them, and semi-colons to clear out my closet :lol: )

Oh, and as far as I know, Iraq had no plans to use anything against us; I didnt think so before the war either.
Also, Weve found Al Quieda training camps in the Rural US(Which, of the ones we've found, have been shut down...

... I Hope) So I still dont believe the fact that some Al Quieda were training in Iraq means that Iraq was supporting them. As far as I know, Al Queida and Iraq did have an agreement though, of: You dont fuck with us, and we wont start blowing your country up from the inside out.

Heres the conclusion Ive come to on Iraq: Most of us knew they werent a threat to us, Didnt know if they had the weapons we prohibited them to have as part of the peace treaty after desert storm, and didnt want war..
But the requirements of the UN resolution were not met, Our elected officials gave Bush permission to invade Iraq.
So in all terms of technicality, reguardless of what Iraq had, was planning, or each persons personal opinion.. The US had World Wide permission to invade Iraq, and most of the World failed to play the part they agreed to.

Oh, and people hate Bush for alot of other reasons too, dont forget! :)

Its funny though, China insists on selling weapons to countries we've considered enemies. When we've told them to stop, they've replied with,"shove it" yet we dont even impose trading restrictions on them?(I know why, I just think when you put this into perspective with Iraq, well..)

LexusGS said:
Fashong, what the hell did u do to upset these members?
He said he didn't feel bad for the hurricane victims because they should have got jobs and left. Something along those lines.

ihateschoolmt said:
He said he didn't feel bad for the hurricane victims because they should have got jobs and left. Something along those lines.

he must have felt bad after we laid into him because he finally went and watched the news. :thumb: :laugh:

P-funk said:
he must have felt bad after we laid into him because he finally went and watched the news. :thumb: :laugh:
LMAO. The best part was when you and DJ said "if he was your kid you would beat the shit out of him" at the same time. You know what sucks is he is the average kid, and I deal with that all fucking day 5 days a week.

ihateschoolmt said:
You know what sucks is he is the average kid, and I deal with that all fucking day 5 days a week.
Start getting used to average people, they grow old. They get together and form their sense of reality and say that you are wrong.

. and you will be alone.

Vieope said:
Start getting used to average people, they grow old. They get together and form their sense of reality and say that you are wrong.

. and you will be alone.
That's why I fake being like normal kids at school.

IML Gear Cream!
Damn, you must have no feeling if you dont feel sorry for what those people have to go through.

Did you guys know that the last part of the brain to developed is the reasoning part of the brain. The average male develops it at the age 25 if their lucky and females of course develop it much faster of course.

min0 lee said:
Did you guys know that the last part of the brain to developed is the reasoning part of the brain. The average male develops it at the age 25 if their lucky and females of course develop it much faster of course.
I knew that.:D

Did you know that most criminals don't develop that side of the brain, cool stuff.

My spouse goes to John Jay criminal justice college,One of the top schools in the country for criminal justice.

min0 lee said:
Did you know that most criminals don't develop that side of the brain, cool stuff.
Nope. Is that why most teens destory property for fun? They don't have that part of the brain?

min0 lee said:
They dont develop the reasoning part of the brain? But there are some smart criminals out there. Hannibal Lecter. :confused:

Fashong said:
I am not all up to date on the news.. If Iraq had nukes and plans to use them against us then why is Bush so hated because he went in and did something about it?

do you live under a rock? :scratch:

min0 lee said:
My spouse goes to John Jay criminal justice college,One of the top schools in the country for criminal justice.
I'm closer to the sex of MinO than anyone so far. John Jay has a total of 12,984 full time students enrolled including undergraduate and graduate with 5008 males and 7976 females so assuming Min0 is heterosexual and her/his spouse is a full time student, there is a 61% chance Min0's a man and a 39% chance its a female. So lets narrow the possibilities shall we........Min0 are you a hetero? Is your spouse a grad student?

Robert DiMaggio said:
do you live under a rock? :scratch:
He is midly retarded and has muscular dystrophy, cut him some slack.

Back