• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

a little disappointed with results

swordfish

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ive been working out now for about 2 years,i stopped for about 5 months in between because i didnt want to workout, and I started understanding how to workout my entire body(quads, hams, calves, back, shoulders) about december of last year, so about 10 months. Before that i just did bench and curls, like everyone else and some cleans. my diet absolutely sucked and i didnt eat very much. in december i started eating 5 meals a day and good quality foods, working every muscle group out,( usually a 5 or 6 days a week).

Im not disappointed i just wanted any input from some of the more experienced lifters. im 17 and my lifts are on my sig, my measurements are 15" arms, 21.5" quads( 3 inches from the knee) 30.5" waist, 45" chest and 14.75" calves. im around 176 or so( i weighed 180 about 2 weeks ago).

anyone think the stats are pretty good for a 17 year old, or is it possible that im not making very good progress with my training?

Progress is not measured by how big you are. But by how much bigger you are from when you started.

Back