• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Little Wing Gets Serious

IML Gear Cream!
Little Wing said:
017%20BR%2031_BLUE%20FLOWER.jpg

One for you too, m'lady - (while I have it)

Last edited:
very nice. thank you. :) no stealing shae's kiss

Shae said:
^ No, not that. :) :hehe: LW and I learned a new trick here when we write messages here. And we are not telling. :p
:( ...

:zzz:

ancient im secret. hidden text typed in white font. u find some strange stuff sometimes when u highlight posts around here. :) :shhh:

Vanity, aka the cock god, told me how to use my camera w the tv to see my pics on there. my eyes looked really blue. he's so smart :).

IML Gear Cream!
okay now let's stop whoring up my journal. :finger: :)

it's not a naughty reference just an avatar one. :shrug:

i'm such a liar.

I think I was refering to all girlie talk

I like both of you, but I cannot become one of you - :no:

been meaning to try some yoga from shae's journal n i finally did. at first i wasn't so sure i liked it but then i changed my mind. gives your body a tremendous stretch, i still feel it in my back. flexibility is cool so i will continue with this.

downward facing dog. nice stretch in the legs n i got a little dizzy. no i wasn't born that way.

child pose. yea you feel that in your spine for sure. i could nap like that zzzz. :)

cobra. nice stretch in the lower back. i can feel how tight i am i think i'll stick with this for flexibility.

i'm just doing all the breaths at once. that ok?

warrior pose. you really feel that in lower back n hips! think there is a reason i'm a lover not a fighter. ok ok i'll do more. :grumble:

corpse pose. oh yea i found a favorite. :grin: i'll do that at bedtime when i do my dream about vanity mantra.

tree. NOT my favorite. i got my foot almost up that high but u can feel the foot u are standing on wiggle around to keep balance and bare feet n bare thighs pull against each other. ok ok pants for yoga.

vanity is online :) will continue tomorrow.

slept in my mantra worked go yoga fantastic dream about finding an ancient temple in the jungle n making it our home.

late breakfast apple with tb peanut butter, lunch small slice of pizza, apple.

i have been drinking my water at room temp n find it is a lot easier to drink more. i'm not sure if it was quitting coffee or increasing water but my skin is really soft now.

going on a bike ride now w my son to bring carrots to the bunnies at Katahdin Shadows.

nice bike ride n there were a ton of baby bunnies so cute. no blue ones tho. went to the library after n got a book on yoga.

snack 1/2 c yogurt (lowfat strawberry) mixed w 1/4 c fatfree cottage cheese.

added 10 lbs to my bench press now i can barely make it to 10,8,6 so i guess it's a good weight for me. 2 sets

added 10 lbs to leg curls same results akk. 2 sets of 3x10

added 10 to leg extensions oooh. 2 sets of 3x10 not so hard.

added 5 lbs each side to butterflies. ow. 10,8,6. once.

concentration curls 3x10 each side,

tricep extension 3x10, 3 sets

bent over rows 3 x 10. once

added stiff-legged dead lifts to routine. 3x10

barbell squats, 3x10, 2 sets

barbell lunges 3x10 each side.

supper 1/2 c plain black beans, 2 eggs scrambled w 2T cottege cheese.

ok i thought a set was like if u did 10 rested 8 seconds did 10 more rested 8 seconds did ten more that was 1 set.... i guess that is in fact 3 sets. soooo no wonder my workouts were long. man have i got a lot to learn. :eek:

set a sequence of one or more complete performances of a movement, or rep done as a unit with minimal or no pause in between. When you pick up a barbell, curl it ten times, and then put it down, that is one set of ten reps.

note to self. thank god and satan Vanity explains things to me. :grin:

Last edited:
i never realized the butterfly thing that's funny. :). and thanks for the offer of help but i'm headed to bed. Vanity explained a lot to me tonite. i kinda liked doing all that work n feeling sore but kept thinking oh man my body is gonna not wanna do this next time. lol. i was supposed to do 30 of some things n i was doing 90. akk. :eek: :hehe:

yea maybe i should call this my HIT journal. now i'd better look HIT up n see if it's what i think. :hehe:

brunch, oatmeal bagel spread w mixture of ff cottage cheese and lf strawberry yogurt w tea.

snack 2 apples w 2T peanut butter.

supper chicken, sweet potato and green beans.

cardio day.

slept thru breakfast, lunch chicken n sweet potato supper black beans and ff cottage cheese. snack 1 oz sharp cheddar. tea herbal no caffine.

doing some light reading this evening

[URL=http://imageshack.us][/url]

Back