• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Little Wing Gets Serious

IML Gear Cream!
myCATpowerlifts said:
:wave:
Hi!
Sup?
Have a good night's sleep!
hi. :wave:. i slept too long n today i feel crabby. it's been too shitty to ride bikes since Ty n i went to see the bunnies. this too shall change tho right. :)

breakfast 2 small oranges n 1oz cheddar, noon 3/4c oatmeal w strawberry yogurt.

will go bike riding today n do full body workout.

am reading a tom venoto book about self image n sabotaging your goals n how not to. it's a companion booklet to burn the fat feed the muscle which i am also reading.

Last edited:
supper yesterday lean pork, green beans and cottage cheese. snack strawberry yogurt.

last night full body weight routine w the actual number of sets counted correctly. took much less time. :p

Last edited:
the venuto book is really good. one of the first big points he makes is to have clear goals. even write down what you want to look like weigh what size you want to be n so on and make it a part of your subconsious self image that that is who you are. he says yea it sounds cheesy but it works... :)

Last edited:
from burn the fat feed the muscle...

Your body is 70% water, so it's easy to lose weight quickly. Any diet that
dehydrates you will create quick, dramatic weight loss. If you want to lose ten pounds over the weekend, just stop drinking water! Of course that would be pretty dumb and pretty dangerous too, but that's precisely what you're doing when you lose weight rapidly - you're simply dehydrating yourself (or even worse - you're losing muscle too!) Your goal should be to lose body fat, not body weight.

Last edited:
Charles Glass, who has probably trained more professional bodybuilders than any
other trainer advises, "While you are dieting and burning fat, you are not likely to add any more muscle. Burning fat and gaining muscle do not go together. Concentrate totally on getting lean and defined during a pre-contest phase and forsake the thought of adding muscle to what should be an already prepared framework." Although Charles was speaking of competitive bodybuilders, his advice applies to everyone: Get the fat off first, then set your new goal for gaining muscle while staying lean.

Last edited:
"Cutting calories backfires. The more you cut, the more your body fights to hold onto its fat stores as reducing calories signals the ???starvation response??? where the body tries to ???survive??? and hold onto its calorie reservoir known as fat.???

well that blows

Last edited:
The most devastating effect of the low calorie diet is the loss of muscle tissue.
Once the starvation alarm is triggered, your body begins looking for ways to conserve energy. Muscle is metabolically active tissue. Getting rid of it is the body???s way of decreasing energy expenditure. It???s easy for your body to use muscle for energy. This process is known Gluconeogenesis ??? converting muscle into glucose. This includes skeletal muscles, and internal organs, even your heart muscle!

Last edited:
Permanent fat loss can???t be achieved by going on and off diets. It can only be
achieved by adopting new exercise and nutrition habits that you can maintain for the rest of your life.

Last edited:
breakfast, bagel w strawberry yogurt
lunch, lean pork, raw carrot sticks
cottage cheese
supper, baked chicken breast, sweet potato green beans.

IML Gear Cream!
1. Exercise ??? aerobic and weight training - raises your metabolic rate.
2. Exercise creates a caloric deficit without triggering the starvation response.
3. Exercise is good for your health. Dieting is harmful to your health.
4. Exercise, especially weight training, signals your body to keep your muscle and not burn it for energy. Dieting without exercise can result in up to 50% of the weight loss to come from lean body mass.
5. Exercise increases fat-burning enzymes and hormones.
6. Exercise increases the cells sensitivity to insulin so that carbohydrates are burned for energy and stored as glycogen rather then being stored as fat.

did cardio last night 40 mins. i'm losing weight really steady n my smaller jeans are getting loose it feels good. weights tonight, my body seems to respond quickly to weight training think i have the added benefit of genetics on my side my dad never worked out but just from his normal work n activity he had sort of the brad pitt in troy that guys want to emulate build. this should be interesting.

in keeping with tom venuto's advice to develop clear goals and visualize them i shopped for body parts i want last night. ones i am willing to work my ass off for

these thighs n how her hip has that dent i like

these arms are pretty near perfect

Vanity was pleased w my goal pics too so :) we are still looking for the perfect butt pic tho. :grin:

breakfast friday apples n peanut butter, lunch salmon and green beans, supper stew made w beef carrots sweet potato and garlic. was very good. apple in the evening. my mom gave us a huge bag of fresh picked apples from her trees nice. hopefully her pear trees will come into their own in a yr or two.

weight routine yesterday so cardio today. and taking the time to actually do the goal setting exercises venuto mentions.

Vanity says this chick doesn't look like she works out but i wouldn't mind having her rear view at all. :shhh:

cardio 30 mins. breakfast apples n pb, early supper chicken n cranberries cooked w honey and lemon n black beans, banana. tea.

breakfast 2 small apples, lunch brown rice n lean pork, tea w honey.

reading more burn the fat feed the muscle. decided to start counting calories cuz of the part i'm reading now. he likens energy in energy out aka calories as balancing a bank account n says it is important to keep track.

read today about high intensity interval training. n there is a hill right beside my apt perfect for implementing this. i figure 20 trips biking up it and 20 trips back down around to the bottom to cool down n that should do it. note to self fix brakes first. :grin:

from burn the fat...

Interval training is the practice of pushing yourself for short bursts, then resting for a short period. The length of the intervals is usually one minute and can range from thirty seconds and two minutes (although there are no hard and fast rules when interval training is being done for fat loss). Interval training allows you to push past your normal heart zone (into the 85-100% zone) for a short period, thereby burning an enormous amount of calories, relatively speaking. Then you reduce your intensity just long enough to catch your breath, and repeat for the duration of the workout. Using this method, you can get a very high calorie burn in a fairly short period of time. Even 20-25 minutes of intervals can burn a very high number of calories. Another benefit of interval training is
that it increases your metabolic rate dramatically so you continue to burn calories after the workout is over. The higher the intensity, the greater the post-exercise ???afterburn??? effect.

so. i'm really screwing up w the meal thing. to speed up my metabolism i should eat 5 or 6 times a day, preferably 6... hmmm ok i'll look into it. going to take some planning.

5 meals / calories
Meal 1: 375
Meal 2: 300
Meal 3: 300
Meal 4: 300
Meal 5: 225

Last edited:
also, try and balance your meals with all three macros. Like breakfast being 2 apples is just not balanced at all.

IML Gear Cream!
i know. time has been crazy lately. i just need to take the time to do things right. or not expect any positive results.

balance your meals with all three macros. i'm thinking thats carbs proteins n fats?

Little Wing said:
balance your meals with all three macros. i'm thinking thats carbs proteins n fats?

yes. for example, instead of 2 apples, I would have an egg (protein and fat), a few eggwhites (protein) and the apple (carbohydrate).

thanks. i'm going to come up w several optimal meals n just juggle them. n i just cooked a huge batch of brown rice w fresh carrots n chicken . meals for all week. n i'm making old fashioned oatmeal w raisins in cups ready for breakfast during the week so i just have to add water n nuke. i can take hard cooked eggs some cheese n fruit to my sons school this week...

BFFM...
First of all, let me say there???s no easy way around it. Eating frequently is hard
work and requires discipline. However, advanced planning, preparation and scheduling
are the keys to making it as easy as possible.

Little Wing said:
thanks. i'm going to come up w several optimal meals n just juggle them. n i just cooked a huge batch of brown rice w fresh carrots n chicken . meals for all week. n i'm making old fashioned oatmeal w raisins in cups ready for breakfast during the week so i just have to add water n nuke. i can take hard cooked eggs some cheese n fruit to my sons school this week...

BFFM...
First of all, let me say there???s no easy way around it. Eating frequently is hard
work and requires discipline. However, advanced planning, preparation and scheduling
are the keys to making it as easy as possible.
Good job LW... You are kickin my butt so far - :lol:

breakfast oatmeal w honey n olilvio, 10am
1 brown rice w carrots n pork
4 same
7 ... same
10 oatmeal w raisins n tea.

bedtime 1 am. nite. lazy sleepy day after a night in the er w my son. he accidentally swallowed an unknown object in the middle of the night. turned out to be a big paperclip. he was fiddeling w it in the dark n didn't know what it was. he was choking. nice ambulance ride n the whole 9 yards. akk. he is fine n he goes for another x-ray tomorrow to track it's progression thru him. the x-ray also showed a bb he swallowed on purpose at a friends house saturday. oh the joys of being 8.

:shhh: me n my brothers used to dare each other to swallow rocks. good thing they didn't x-ray me. :grin:

yesterday hiit wow. did 6 trips up the hill then rested a while n did 4 more. stupid thing was i didn't fix my brakes till today. meals were same as day before except 4 was scrambled eggs.

today breakfast oatmeal w honey n olivio
apple snack
tuna n 1 egg
2 apples
supper chicken brown rice cranberry sauce.

btw ty's paperclip is down between his hip bones. "this too shall pass."

today it rained n sucked outside. :grumble: so no bike ride. i spent the day sleeping because sleep stealing demons danced in my head last night. grrrr. got up around 4 n am having my meals every 3 hrs cuz i probably won't sleep tonite either.

oatmeal w honey n olivio which much to my dismay is not purely olive oil it has canola n some other crap in it.
brown rice, chicken, green beans.
apple, tea.

i found a nordic track stationary bike. so no more rainy day bs beating me at the exercise game.

weight work out today. then i went to a few yard sales n found a few pieces of fun equipment to add to my exercise room.

this
143614.jpg

NordicRider by Nordic Track, a US-based fitness company, offers you an easy, fast and fun workout. Designed like an exercise bike, it has stationary handles and a rowing machine design. You can get a total-body workout while you're sitting down. Ordinary exercise bikes have only a single motion. The NordicRider has dual-action pushing and pulling motions to tone and strengthen your entire body. This workout gives you a choice of five different elevation levels. Plus, the seat, foot pedals and handle bars are adjustable. It benefits the heart and lungs, conditions the arms, flattens the stomach, trims the hips, tightens the buttocks and tones the thighs and calves.

and

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]The Burner: Ruth Prodan's Hip & thigh machine. Uses hydraulic resistance & targets the buttocks, hips, and inner & outer thigh.

can't find a pic of that one. n i have to wait till tomorrow to see the exercise bike... hope its a good one.

food
breakfast oatmeal w half a banana
apple
small salad olive oil n lemon
apple w T pb
cheat meal small serving fried clams n scallops w small cole slaw. :lick:

[/size][/font]

Back