• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Little Wing Gets Serious

thank shae, you are always so sweet :kiss:

i'm still in a half assed mood but i know one of the best weapons to fight gloom is exercise. even went for a walk in the yrs 1st snow n it was wet cold crap not white fluffy good stuff. waaaa.

food is oatmeal green beans n chicken the past few days w no real desire to eat anything. haha i wrote "oatmean"

i think i will add more cardio n see where that gets me n stop reading gloomy books for a bit. children in slavery n 6,000 little girls a day being subjected to fgm is not very cheery.

A shocking true story of contemporary slavery: Mende Nazer, snatched from her tribal village in Africa as a young girl, survives slavery in Sudan and London before making a courageous escape to freedom.

"Mende Nazer lost her childhood at age twelve, when she was sold into slavery. It all began one horrific night in 1993, when Arab raiders swept through her Nuba village, murdering the adults and rounding up thirty-one children, including Mende.

Mende was sold to a wealthy Arab family who lived in Sudan's capital city, Khartoum. So began her dark years of enslavement. Her Arab owners called her "Yebit," or "black slave." She called them "master." She was subjected to appalling physical, sexual, and mental abuse. She slept in a shed and ate the family leftovers like a dog. She had no rights, no freedom, and no life of her own.

Normally, Mende's story never would have come to light. But seven years after she was seized and sold into slavery, she was sent to work for another master ??? a diplomat working in the United Kingdom. In London, she managed to make contact with other Sudanese, who took pity on her. In September 2000, she made a dramatic break for freedom.

Slave is a story almost beyond belief. It depicts the strength and dignity of the Nuba tribe. It recounts the savage way in which the Nuba and their ancient culture are being destroyed by a secret modern-day trade in slaves. Most of all, it is a remarkable testimony to one young woman's unbreakable spirit and tremendous courage."

fgm, they dug a pit in the dirt between her legs and her external vagina including her clitoris were thrown into it after being hacked off ... she was 11 and no there is nothing to dull the pain before during or after.

reader beware.

Last edited:
okay so i finally had a nice bike ride n a killer work out, go me. i'm back into working out with a foremost goal right now of just increasing my energy levels. winter is bleh on one hand but as far as a lot of things i enjoy that are sedentary it's the best so i need to be careful i don't spend too much time w my nose in a book...

Last edited:
okay does anyone else ever get inspired to work out more for sexual stamina? i can't think of a better reason to have strong legs than... it's getting cold bike riding. n i'm thinking of adding a treadmill to my equipment but i don't know i'm seriously running low on space. heading in there now to try n reposition a few things n see what i can come up with. back into the stepper big time i like that thing n my landlord n his girlfriend always act like extra parents, they found another one like it so now Tess n i can do it at the same time.:)

i'm thinking i can lose half the weight i want to by the end of november n be to goal by christmas if i develop the proper no slacking off no excuses focus. some sleep would help it's been two days...

okay the clouds have broken. officially. i can tell by the aerosmith. :grin: hey little darlin...

IML Gear Cream!
i have been working my arms a lot harder n it's not so bad but yesterday they hurt n i had a stiff neck from moving furniture n screwing screws in all over the apt to hang stuff. so i took it a little easier on arms today. supper was maybe too many calories but not much to worry over in light of how i eat most always. we had pasta with garlic n cheese sausage. was very good. tomorrow back to chicken but i bought some acorn squash that'll make it a nice meal instead of same old blah. n saffron rice...

Last edited:
well if it were the old days n i was strictly talking losing weight i'd say lose 15 or20 pounds n end up at about 130 to 125 but it is different i am learning when i'm working out like i am cuz im getting smaller but my weight has hardly changed. soooo i guess i'll just focus on losing the fat n not focus on numbers. it's depressing to see the scale only move 3lbs in a month but then i'll realize my pants are way too loose so my body is changing.... my legs hurt in the backs of my thighs a lot, cramping but a constant pain not like a real cramp, so maybe for the next week or so i'll try more stationary bike n less stepping n see how that goes.

1st day i've skipped working out in a while n i feel like a pussy. my daughter had some friends here after school i took a nap :yawn: n woke up to my house reeking of cigarrette smoke. she let some kid smoke in here :mad::yell: NOONE is allowed to smoke in my house not even my mother. i have a headache and am nauseous. :cry::barf: i'll make up for it tomorrow. not writing in here much cuz i'm trying to make Vanity think i'm slacking off so i can surprise him w some kickass pics for christmas

*** miles, as the bat flies. (*** km) (*** nautical miles).we haven't met but have spent, not exaggerating, close to 2,000 hrs talking, getting to know each other, our relationship has had the chance to be built on something solid :). we met on im last new yrs n have been together since. it's hard sometimes being apart when you want to be with someone but sooo romantic too. neither of us want to get into a situation that isn't going to last. we plan to meet of course and there are times i want it to be yesterday. hopefully my christmas presents will expedite our physical meeting

Last edited:
Dale Mabry started a contest n i kinda stuck my toe in it. cutting for ten weeks. i'll take my measurements tonite. i seriously stocked up on heathy foods today.... who else has 6 flats of 18 eggs in their fridge, like 40 sweet potatoes n 3 huge turkeys? the only bad stuff i bought was my son asked for strawberry pop tarts. n i buy him whole fat milk and cream cheese for his bagels, he's 4'7" and only weighs 60lbs. not tempted by those foods at all tho. i bought a ton of tea. lemon ginger no caffine sounds good. didn't even need to buy oatmeal i won't run out for months regardless. now i need to look at fat in turkey as opposed to chicken. a lot of it will go into soups. btw, sweet potato is great in soups. who knew?

back in gear to get my butt in shape this contest thing is cool. i don't plan on winning but it will be nice to compare my results with others. having a nice digital camera n taking pics for Vanity is a good incentive to me n liking the way my clothes fit better. i've gone down 2 pant sizes already but for the past month i haven't really been committed like i should be at all so well see what kind of a difference being in the mood to do it makes.

sweat has become my new best friend. cardio every day. n did you ever have those moments where you go "duh" cuz you overlooked something really simple? i have too many of them. i have been wishing the health rider provided more resistance on my arms you can switch between doing most of the work w your arms or your legs but there isn't a lot of stress on your muscle tho you get good cardio buttttt. this morning i'm doing them n big "duh" you can use one arm at a time. god i'm slow sometimes. :rolleyes:

i've lost 10 pounds since i last wrote in here. was pretty much a surprise. w me it's always noticing my clothes fit different but i was slow on this one thought my levis were tagged wrong n then that my scales must be out of wack... then i tried on more clothes n confirmed i am getting smaller. i think to accomplish change i need to be full tilt boogie working on it but it has been surprising what simply sticking to a few positive habit changes in diet n excercise will do.

cool. thanks Nick. :)

Little Wing said:
i'm thinking i can lose half the weight i want to by the end of november n be to goal by christmas if i develop the proper no slacking off no excuses focus. some sleep would help it's been two days...

obviously this didn't happen. i did lose ten pounds but there needs to be more fat gone n more muscle built up. i'm horrible at sustained enthusiasm. i go from gung-ho to ho hum think i'll read books for 10 hrs... and lately photoshop n all the plugins i can find are very entertaining. i'm always going to do it tomorrow. :rolleyes: we are moving in the late spring or early summer to a more populated area w better schools n places to shop. i'm planning on launching my own home based business shortly after the move. lots of changes and the opportunity to join a real gym. there's a golds there even. when i lived there before was easy to stay in shape just walking it's a cool town n very hilly. i used to be able to mountainbike my way around quite easily too n i'm talking steep hills... i'll take pics tonite n measurements n post them at the end of dale's 2006 contest. if i win i'm going to demand the losers get together n fashion a bra that is actually comfortable. :bulb: hasn't been done yet.

if i lose boobs n gain ass i'll be happy. it's surprising how underdeveloped my ass is considering how much i use it. :rolleyes:

Little Wing said:
if i lose boobs n gain ass i'll be happy. it's surprising how underdeveloped my ass is considering how much i use it. :rolleyes:

Just go and ride horses and see what happens!:D

i like to ride. in puerto rico the pacifino horses were cool n it was funny how at the stables where we rode they all thought they were the boss. my 1st husband n i ran a boarding stables in marshfield mass. been a long time tho.

Cool! Lots of work horses.....I know....

Back