• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The President Of The United States

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Man what is with all you fucks. Sure things could be done a little different. But look at the shit this guy has had to go through. 9/11, Afganistan, an Iraq war and now Katrina and lets not mention, some crazy mother fucker over in korea that want's to blow up everyfucking one. Then we have terrorist. Man give this President a break. Fuck how many other presidents by now wouldn't have had the big "I'm coming to join you Elizabeth" this is the big one.
Jesus you guys get a grip on reality as how much pressure can one human being take.
Hell look in the mirror and your about to be fired from your job and fuck how I'm i going to support my family or you just caught your girl fucking the neighbor. Shit we all here that are posting have it fucking easy.
If you don't like what I just said then you can all go fuck yourselves

Tough

You tell um Old Man, I got your back :thumb:

Yeah, I brought that up at work the other day, and my coworkers agreed (70 percent are anti-bush), that President Bush has had a hell of a time the last 5 years. If Gore or Kerry had been elected, who knows what type of situation we would have today. Could be better, could be worse.

Most of the bitches problems were caused by him, his daddy or some other fuck in office. When America stops interfearing ( fucking with) other sovern Nations then life will get much easyer...

feel free to check my spelling or call me a liberal or whatever word is in vouge these days bitches.

It isn't like the guy never gets a vacation.

ForemanRules said:
Most of the bitches problems were caused by him, his daddy or some other fuck in office. When America stops interfearing ( fucking with) other sovern Nations then life will get much easyer...

feel free to check my spelling or call me a liberal or whatever word is in vouge these days bitches.

I think that most of the problems faced were into place before Bushie Jr. As far as Katrina goes, luck of the draw. If it had happened during any other presidency it still would have breached, and there would still be mass destruction. I can't say what other presidents actions would have been... but I'm not hopeful for any of them that I've seen since my lifetime. Perhaps Reagan would have acted quickly. But then again, he might have made a movie out of it :p

The problems in the US had existed before, and go far beyond, the Bush family.

To what extent should we not interfere with countries? I would have preferred if we'd sent a few cruise missles into Baghdad to show Saddam we were displeased with him. I'm not a huge fan of sending so many US citizens over there to die.

Bush sits in the big chair so he better have the stones for some criticism. Crying like a pussy about the demands of the office don't cut it.

Tough Old Man said:
Just be you and I brother as all else are afraid to post. Come on you bunch of sorry asses, tell me how much more a human being can take.
Callate amigo, Ill post up in support.

Crying like a pussy about life doesn't cut it in particular. But you see people doing it every day.

Its a big office. But to not at least understand that there are overwhelming aspects to it is silly. Being the CEO of a company is rough. How much more so is being president?

Thats not saying that he shouldn't perform. But it is saying he is human.

Robert DiMaggio said:
I want to make one point, he did not have to go through the Iraq war, he started that war on false premises and he lied to the American people.

And I am sure those brave peeps over there as well as the money spent over there could in some way help the people the folks in NO.

Eggs, you posted that we would not have had enough reservists and such to help over there regardless of the war. Rumsfeld states that we have plenty over here right now to take care of our situation. Which do you tend to believe. Regardless, even if we wouldn't have had enough before, 100,000 would get it done quicker than 7,000 or however many are over in New Orleans.

Just a note, I don't blame Bush for New Orleans or responding slow, which I put in another post. I just think our resources are pretty well stretched to the limit and dealing with this will be hard.

Tough Old Man said:
Sure things could be done a little different. But look at the shit this guy has had to go through.

I agree. And....who benefitted from 9/11?

Afganistan

I support removing the Taliban that harbored Al-Qaeda.

an Iraq war

All Bush's fault. Arrogance, ego, and greed. Lost already.

some crazy mother fucker over in korea that want's to blow up everyfucking one.

North Korea is not that great of a threat. The regime should be allowed to continue and change slowly.

Why?

Because if the North Korean regime (Kim Il Sung) collapses you'll have 24+ million North Koreans without food, electricity, or water - and they will destroy the South Korean Won (currency) and significantly damage the 10th largest economy in the world that has made tremendous progress in the last 20 years.

North Korea is a screwed up basket-case. Their leader is a sicko. But he is using his Nuke Program to get aid. Going slow means peace, saving the South Korean economy and of course - more money and profits for South Korean corporation that are slowly moving into Korea - NOW.

Jesus you guys get a grip on reality as how much pressure can one human being take.

The best thing that ever happened to George W. Bush, Wolfawitz, and Libby - was 9/11.

Who benefitted from 9/11?

Here is the question; you find the answers.

ForemanRules said:

you liberal :spin:

Dale Mabry said:
Eggs, you posted that we would not have had enough reservists and such to help over there regardless of the war. Rumsfeld states that we have plenty over here right now to take care of our situation. Which do you tend to believe. Regardless, even if we wouldn't have had enough before, 100,000 would get it done quicker than 7,000 or however many are over in New Orleans.

I agree Dale, 100k would get it done more quickly than 7k would. My statement was in regards to my personal experience in serious flooding that occured and the manpower required to deal with it. In that I was stating that the devastation was at such a level that bad crap would have happened anyways, regardless of whether there were 100 troops there or a million. But that was in regards to damage overall, and not specifically to human life.

However, I do agree that if there had been more people on the ground dragging the NOers out of their houses to ship off there would have been fewer casualties. That could be accomplished by National Guard troops as well as any others. I'm not sure what the exact number that are deployed there now, but governors should have made them ready directly after the incident. As well as the Fed. The situation there just pretty much went FUBAR from the ground up :shrug:

Eggs said:
My statement was in regards to my personal experience in serious flooding

Bladder control issues? You or Jenny? ;)

I honestly think we just want someone to blame. I think bush has done great considering everything that has happend while he has been in office. I'm with you on this one old man!!

Tanya

Decker said:
Bush sits in the big chair so he better have the stones for some criticism. Crying like a pussy about the demands of the office don't cut it.

He needs a vacation!

Back