• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

No Serious Threads

lnvanry

primeau
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have concluded that's it is pretty irrelevant to have a "serious" thread on this site...unless it is about training or AS...Even then if you display any ignorance what so ever, you will get flamed so bad it's pointless. Oh yea, forget about having a political convo w/ out goforeman unleashing his discontent...Sometimes you are pretty funny though.:)

Even when I do ask questions concerning AS (never about training b/c my methods do not seem to reflect anyone else's here) their are only 5 opinions that I respect...2 oh which never post on the board unless they lock a thread.

Well talk you all my next cycle.:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Thread-Crap-FingerBaby.jpg

kind of making his point for him huh foreman

thread65pw.jpg

bio-chem said:
kind of making his point for him huh foreman
It's a body building site not a political site :) I'm sure they have forums devoted to the masterbation he is interested in. :thumb:

Last edited:
Yeah, i'm also tired of the open chat section being filled with a bunch of boring threads about " are you a politician? are you republican?" Fuck that shit . FUCK it.!!! :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

I'm personally tired of people bitching about the open chat section.

I'm tired of people bitching about people who bitch about the open chat. :p

I am just tired of busy and IanDaniel. Everybody else is just great.

LexusGS said:
Yeah, i'm also tired of the open chat section being filled with a bunch of boring threads about " are you a politician? are you republican?" Fuck that shit . FUCK it.!!! :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:
I'll let you in on a little secret: you can create a thread on just about any topic you want. That's right, you can create a thread about almost any topic.

Now remember, this is between just you and me...well...you, me and the few hundred people who may end up reading this post.

Remember: "mum's" the word.

lnvanry said:
I have concluded that's it is pretty irrelevant to have a "serious" thread on this site...unless it is about training or AS...Even then if you display any ignorance what so ever, you will get flamed so bad it's pointless. Oh yea, forget about having a political convo w/ out goforeman unleashing his discontent...Sometimes you are pretty funny though.:)

Even when I do ask questions concerning AS (never about training b/c my methods do not seem to reflect anyone else's here) their are only 5 opinions that I respect...2 oh which never post on the board unless they lock a thread.

Well talk you all my next cycle.:blah::blah::blah::blah:
Ok then you start, make a serieus thread.
Show us "normal" people how it's suppost to go.

ForemanRules said:
It's a body building site not a political site :) I'm sure they have forums devoted to the masterbation he is interested in. :thumb:
and yet if this site was devoted strictly to bodybuilding you would have about 1/4th the posts you currently have

bio-chem said:
and yet if this site was devoted strictly to bodybuilding you would have about 1/4th the posts you currently have
:hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: :hmmm: you are right :mad:

bio-chem said:
1/4? More like 1/40

bio-chem said:
bout1/4th the posts you currently have
:laugh:Not even close. Who cares though, foreman is funny, let him post as much as he wants. Who gives a shit how many he has.

After you spend a few weeks on this site, you learn who knows their shit from who doesn't. Posts don't mean shit. Except Foremans' which are always fuck off funny and directed at got hand.

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone who puts Got Hands in his place is a friend of mine. :evil:

cfs3 said:
I'll let you in on a little secret: you can create a thread on just about any topic you want. That's right, you can create a thread about almost any topic.

Now remember, this is between just you and me...well...you, me and the few hundred people who may end up reading this post.

Remember: "mum's" the word.
stfu. :thumb:

This is the type of thread we want to see....

Threads more like this >>> :evil:

f2852282131000a4826db301954248.jpg

Back