• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

does a guy having a perfect body matter to women?

cheesegrater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i don't mean, "yeah he looks good" i mean "holy shit, look at him", like Brad Pitt perfect.....i'm getting close and will take it to the end anyway cause i'm so close, but i'm wondering if it's worth the effort.

my plan is to cut until halloween then as a reward go half naked to whatever club on halloween.

do girls notice the difference between good and amazing the way guys do, and all things being equal, would it make a difference? for instance there's a few really hot girls i know that haven't seen me, for various reasons, without a shirt on since before i even started lifting or cutting (went thru a period where i didn't workout for 6 months), kinda curious to see their reactions.....

cause really, the only reason i'm cutting, and i suspect the only reason any guy outside of competitive bodybuilding cuts, is to get chicks, right?

It is a bonus but all women ( 99%) love money above all things in life....... :thumb:

No, some guys cut because it's simply an extension of their bodybuilding and for personal pride.

As to whether the women will like it, it depends on how muscular you are and how ripped you'll get. Some women are turned off by men who are too muscular and too cut, others will think you're the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm assuming that your goal is sex and not a necessarily a long lasting relationship.

Hmm, IMO, the more shredded the better. Cut will get you the attention that you want, as for the size, cfs3 is right...some of us like em so big they block out the sun, some of us like em small and ripped. Women's interests vary, but whether you send us into automatic pant and slobber or not, its guaranteed that you will turn heads. The real question is...do you have the personality to keep that attention? What's the point of getting the looks if she's leaving you on the floor? That kind of thing will get you more looks than having biceps the size of melons.

Comming from a girls point of view, Its nice to be buff but if he is a jerk it doesn't matter how buff you are now if you are buff and sweet what a combo!!
Tanya

Not much for the body but it helps to be kind of good looking, have charm and a keen brain, so I heard.

cfs3 said:
No, some guys cut because it's simply an extension of their bodybuilding and for personal pride.

As to whether the women will like it, it depends on how muscular you are and how ripped you'll get. Some women are turned off by men who are too muscular and too cut, others will think you're the best thing since sliced bread.

I'm assuming that your goal is sex and not a necessarily a long lasting relationship.

i'll look approximately like brad pitt in troy (as a point of reference) assuming the supps i'll take will work (lipo-6 stacked with eph and green tea, maybe some lipoderm gel the last few weeks)

and the goal is ultimately a relationship, i just tend to have confidence problems with girls i really like....if girl seems gaga helps all the more.

should point out the original reason was just my annual get in shape for summer thing, but i found a new diet and workout program and started seeing great results, decided to push it as far as i can....

Your kidding. Of course it matters. Didn't you see that picture of Foremanrules and Old Toughy with those four girls. Foreman and I do have the perfect bodies. If you disagree with this then I dare you to step across this line

X---------------------------------------------------X

newbiefem said:
Hmm, IMO, the more shredded the better. Cut will get you the attention that you want, as for the size, cfs3 is right...some of us like em so big they block out the sun, some of us like em small and ripped. Women's interests vary, but whether you send us into automatic pant and slobber or not, its guaranteed that you will turn heads. The real question is...do you have the personality to keep that attention? What's the point of getting the looks if she's leaving you on the floor? That kind of thing will get you more looks than having biceps the size of melons.

if i'm in the right mood i can get just about any girl wanting me.....if i'm in the wrong mood, they just like me....if ya dig what i'm saying....unfortunately, i seem to be in the wrong mood with girls i really like more often than not.

IML Gear Cream!
cheesegrater said:
if i'm in the right mood i can get just about any girl wanting me.....if i'm in the wrong mood, they just like me....if ya dig what i'm saying....
What the hell does that mean, If a girl wants ya. Shit if a girl wants you then it doesn't matter what you look like

cheesegrater said:
my plan is to cut until halloween then as a reward go half naked to whatever club on halloween.

careful with that... im even leary about wearing muscle shirts around sometimes. Girls will say "yeah hes got a smokin body.... but trying way too hard" and discard you right then and there.

just my 2 cents.

cheesegrater said:
That will work great at a gay bar, but at a normal club most women will laugh at you.....and most of the guys will also :thumb:

ForemanRules said:
That will work great at a gay bar, but at a normal club most women will laugh at you.....and most of the guys will also :thumb:
Yes, have you tried gayness?

John H, do you copy? zshhhh..
John H, we have a problem..
zshhh

Tough Old Man said:
What the hell does that mean, If a girl wants ya. Shit if a girl wants you then it doesn't matter what you look like

if i'm in the wrong mood, i'm the nice guy who doesn't ever make the move.

ST240 said:
careful with that... im even leary about wearing muscle shirts around sometimes. Girls will say "yeah hes got a smokin body.... but trying way too hard" and discard you right then and there.

just my 2 cents.

last 3 years i dressed up as Slash, went without a shirt on.....just fits the costume. i'll probably wear a biker jacket on top of it until it gets too hot.

ST240 said:

just my 2 cents.
Not to mention the fact that most people who wear muscle shirts are 140lb. douchebags.

IML Gear Cream!
isn't halloween the one time when you're supposed to dress as you wouldn't any other time? i usually go out of my way to wear not too tight stuff, if only for comfort. not like i've ever worn a muscle shirt when i go out anywhere, except by accident (didn't have a change of clothes after wearing a sleeveless all day)

like am i supposed to cover completely up just because some people might think it's gay? would it be the same if i didn't have the ripped body? my friends went as chippendales a few years ago, no shirts....they were smallish and not in shape.....no one made fun of them.

it's a fucking halloween costume

not sure i like the idea that just because i might be in great shape means i all of a sudden can't show my body like other people might. what the hell kind of attitude is that?

my girl is one of those fine bitches that can make you or break you, and she thinks im too big and wants me to be smaller.
in my few decades on this planet ive learned that a lot of chicks like guys who arent afraid to talk and can make them laugh.
but then there are those bitches who want a big muscular guy to walk around and show off.

so who gives a shit. do what you want to do.

oh i can make em laugh, that's the one thing i'm usually good at.....i just always have had a lack of confidence, unfounded as it's told me by friends, that i wasn't hot enough to get girl A or whatever.

all of my friends who are macks with the women are a hell of a lot less built than i am.... Theres only one quality thing that EVERY girl is into: confidence

i know where your coming from cheese.
but really, what have you got to lose? every failure brings new understanding (hopefully). ive learned a lot more from mistakes than from successes. its just words man.

plus, im 99% sure when you are older you will look back with regret saying 'why didnt i take this chance, why didnt i take that chance'. a lot of us do.
its really not such a big deal. one of my buddies asks every girl at the bar to dance or something. he gets shot down constantly. and we laugh every time. but guess what, now he is dating a stripper and he installed a stripper pole in his room.

so fuck it aye.

oh and thanks ST.

Tough Old Man said:
Your kidding. Of course it matters. Didn't you see that picture of Foremanrules and Old Toughy with those four girls. Foreman and I do have the perfect bodies. If you disagree with this then I dare you to step across this line

:)

:grin:

be careful not to come off as stuck on yourself that's a real turn off. too whored up primped n buff can be he sign of a playboy n most of us that are worth having don't want playboys. the nice guy who takes care of himself without us having to fight him for the mirror wins.

Little Wing said:
be careful not to come off as stuck on yourself that's a real turn off. too whored up primped n buff can be he sign of a playboy n most of us that are worth having don't want playboys. the nice guy who takes care of himself without us having to fight him for the mirror wins.
when did you change your name Rockgazer???

ForemanRules said:
when did you change your name Rockgazer???

a few days ago. little wing is my favorite song was time for a change :shrug:

Back