• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

God Damn

Platinum

Resident Stoner
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know this has been done to death, but I would just like to say how freakin great IM and the members are. I honestly think this is the best fitness/bodybuilding site out there. Credit to Rob and all the mods for making this such a kickass place.

I was just browsing around a few forums and, for instance, this one guy was saying how pumped full of GH chickens were at KFC. His smart idea would be to eat 6 chicken pieces a day so that he could get enough GH into him so he could compete next year. Not an ounce of sarcasm present in that thread, I swear!

IM members, keep on keeping on!

:rocker:

You have 700 posts and I never saw you. You gotta learn with god hand, 10 posts and he was already hated worldwide.

I stuck to the whoring thread mainly, writing in my whacked out thoughts when stoned... :D

I posted a few times in the other forums, but yeah

Well, Vieope, here I am!

Good times here.

I have been on many forums since first signing up at Jay Cutler's board years ago, and this is the one I have been on the most consistently. I dont like seeing the stupid bickering that is supposed to be "funny," because I am here for a reason. To talk about what we are all here for in the first place, and to have a little fun too - without stupidity being in the middle which I dont find appealing.

But I'm still here and I'm glad to be a part of the board.

Now if some people would treat each other with respect and stop acting like 4 year olds with gum in their hair, this place would be a bit more enjoyable like it used to be!

Mudge said:
I I dont like seeing the stupid bickering that is supposed to be "funny," because I am here for a reason. To talk about what we are all here for in the first place, and to have a little fun too - without stupidity being in the middle which I dont find appealing.

But I'm still here and I'm glad to be a part of the board.

Now if some people would treat each other with respect and stop acting like 4 year olds with gum in their hair, this place would be a bit more enjoyable like it used to be!
Agreed... And maybe im part of the problem... :hmmm:

I dunno man, you haven't shown up on my radar but I'm not in every single Open Chat thread either. When people take it outside of Open Chat its even less forgiveable though.

It ruins the feel of the nice, friendly board this has always been when people are bitching at each other in a thread about friggin tricep training.

IML Gear Cream!
I like dips sometimes but I dropped skulls a good while back.

Too many people get elbow problems or torn triceps, not for me.

The guy that disuaded me from continuing them benches 585 and is in his 50s. If I were that age, and lifting those kind of weights, I'd probably hurt just a bit.

The more you lift, the more those things mean something. I pay mind to even the small injuries that show up, or the hints of a possible future injury. Skulls just dont make sense anymore, too much pressure on the joint IMO.

Back