• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I Don't know Who Deleted Them All

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't know who deleted all of the post by this fucking crazy motherfucker Tree, but I want to give you special thanks. Today is Saturday and I put in 10 hours of my time free to raise money for the orphanages down here in Baja. Today I raised $1057 for these kids. I just got home and turned on IM thinking how many more of you think that PT was that crazy son of a bitch. I see all of those post are gone. I love you whoever you are for deleted that cocksucker's post from this site. I'm sorry to say I had words with Mr. patrick Funk for various reason's and Patrick sorry.

PT

Are you drunk tough? :p

Eggs said:
Are you drunk tough? :p
Nope and I haven't had a drink in two weeks. My first beer will be next Saturday night the 17th of sept for my 53 birthday. So no brother, I'm not. I'm just in a good mood for all the money I raised today. Ask Mr. foremanrules what I go through down here to raise money for these kids. He was right here with me two weeks ago to experience all the drunken crazy fucking people I try to get money from. Good saturdays can be a high for me.

PT

Haha, okay, that explains it.

Your words were coming out in a bit of a rush. Glad to hear you had a great time getting the peeps to donate to the orphanage :)

Eggs said:
Haha, okay, that explains it.

Your words were coming out in a bit of a rush. Glad to hear you had a great time getting the peeps to donate to the orphanage :)
Snob :barf:

Rob banned him and deleted some of his ignorant posts.

musclepump said:
Mexicans have extra money to give away?
I just realized that you look very Hispanic in your pics....are you Mexican?

You're not "a" mexican... Are you? - :laugh:

Last edited:
ForemanRules said:
I just realized that you look very Hispanic in your pics....are you Mexican?
Yeah this :) looks very mexican?????????:hmmm:

maniclion said:
Yeah this :) looks very mexican?????????:hmmm:
Good call, the perp doesn't match this description. :) ----
mexican.gif

min0 lee said:
Good call, the perp doesn't match this description. :) ----
mexican.gif
biggrinbandit.gif

maniclion said:
Yeah this :) looks very Mexican?????????:hmmm:
I'm glad you agree with me, now maybe musclepump will admit his Mexican heritage.

Back