• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anyway to tell if cottage cheese and egg beaters went bad?

r0dxx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just curious because I was stuck in traffic for 15min and my a/c isnt working...Anyway to tell if they are still ok? Do they go bad fast?

open up the cottage and smell it. You'll know if it's bad. As far as the egg beaters, I don't know.

Eat it, if its gross then its bad. Thats what I would do.

15 minutes really isn't that long. Do they smell funky? Good thing both cottage cheese and egg beaters are quick and easy to prepare. Taste test if they pass the smell test.

r0dxx said:
Just curious because I was stuck in traffic for 15min and my a/c isnt working...Anyway to tell if they are still ok? Do they go bad fast?
If it was only 15 minutes stuck in traffic, and if they were only out of the fridge for about 1-2 hrs, then, as long as you put them back into the refridgerator as soon as you got home, then it should not be a problem.

Eat them and if you get sick you know they were bad

The expiration date.
It smells bad.

Would you still get the same nutrition if it was a little bad? Or does protein value change? Just curious...

r0dxx said:
Would you still get the same nutrition if it was a little bad? Or does protein value change? Just curious...
The nutrition would still basically be the same.... unless it start to grow bacteria - in which case you might find the carbs would go down (cleaved and used by bacteria) and the protein content would probably go up (mmmm... organisms...)! :D

You can't mistake bad cottage cheese. Sniff. No dairy products go bad in fifteen minutes. Especially true if not exposed to oxygen. Think of potatoe salad at a picnic.

IML Gear Cream!
If that cottage cheese went bad in 15 minutes, then it was already bad. Use your sniffer my friend.

r0dxx said:

Bah they wont go bad.. beat them eggs like they stole something :)

Back