• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

wrist wraps

swordfish

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i did shoulders today and on military press i felt a little tweak in my right wrist( i sprained it a week ago) and it didnt hurt too bad, but i think i should wear wrist wraps while i lift to keep my wrist aligned. the only thing im worried about is the same concept that applies to wearing a weight belt, your lower back and abs are protected and they cannot get stronger since the belt is supporting those muscles. i dont know if this applies to the tendons and muscles in my wrist but i dont want to become dependent on wrist wraps. any input on whether or not this is a good idea?

swordfish said:
i did shoulders today and on military press i felt a little tweak in my right wrist( i sprained it a week ago) and it didnt hurt too bad, but i think i should wear wrist wraps while i lift to keep my wrist aligned. the only thing im worried about is the same concept that applies to wearing a weight belt, your lower back and abs are protected and they cannot get stronger since the belt is supporting those muscles. i dont know if this applies to the tendons and muscles in my wrist but i dont want to become dependent on wrist wraps. any input on whether or not this is a good idea?

These two situations are not really comparable. One of them involves recovering from an injury, while the the other situation involves strengthening healthy muscles. My advice would be don't do any movement that aggravates your wrist.

Back