• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The you study about working out more than actually working out?

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you study about working out more than actually working out?

I can tell a lot of you do this and its funny because there's no magic routine you can do. So just tha damn weights! :thumbs:

Last edited:
WTF are you talking about.

Some one get in here in Decipher this shit. I mean what fucking drugs are you on

Nope! Thought about all this crap 24 years ago for about the first year I worked out.....but even as a teenager I knew the only way to learn was by experience not books. Books can be helpfull but on the job training is the real sorce of knolledge.

IainDaniel said:
WTF are you talking about.

Some one get in here in Decipher this shit. I mean what fucking drugs are you on
WTF is yo problem? Its tha damn truth!

LexusGS said:
You Are Fucking Retarded My friend.
You stupid bitch I'm not saying that u shouldnt read and study but 2 to 3 hours a day for months is to damn much!

LOL. Take it easy guys.

I agree that there is no "magic formula". There really is no point in arguing about that. There are many methods out there, and they have all been used successfully.

No need to call eachother "stupid bitches" about it.

Super_Sean said:
LOL. Take it easy guys.

I agree that there is no "magic formula". There really is no point in arguing about that. There are many methods out there, and they have all been used successfully.

Newbie-Not_another.jpg

Super_Sean said:
LOL. Take it easy guys.

Who tha........oh your new. :D :thumb:

If I worked out anymore, I'd be overtraining.

Nothing wrong with reading up.

IML Gear Cream!
Gotta put in your time under the bar as well as in the books. :thumb:

Super_Sean said:
LOL. Take it easy guys.

god hand said:
You stupid bitch I'm not saying that u shouldnt read and study but 2 to 3 hours a day for months is to damn much!
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Now go lift those 2.5lb. dumbellls.

I'm interested in things exercise science related, so I devote a lot of time to reading, learning, and helping others do the same. Not to mention, I would like to enter a career somewhere in the field.

I don't think one can really ever have too much knowledge; on the contrary, it's something too many people lack in any significant quantity.

Back