• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

no more soreness?

thatboyky

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
here lately when ive been lifting, im never soon anymore the day after.

is there something i should start doing, or stop? during my workout i def feel the soreness and get worn out from a good work out. wake up the next morning and i feel not a thing.

i dont like it. i love the feeling of waking up sore. thats how i always knew i was getting stronger still! :thumb:

i havn't been sore for awhile then i tried new exercises,my chest was never sore until i added more weight for example my max bench is 161 so i try to keep it about 80% of my 1rep max

DOMS is absolutely no indication of a good workout or of hypertrophy. I no longer get sore after workouts, and that's my reminder that my body has adapted and no longer gets sore because it knows it's just part of the day. I'd say that's much more of an accomplishment than waking up sore everyday. That gets to be an impairment in my eyes.

You're going to get sore less and less as you advance in training age. Don't worry about it, as long as you are progressing. If you really want to get sore, you can perform HIT style workouts. I almost always get at least some mild soreness after my workouts following an HIT protocol.

alright no thats cool. i mean i still appear to be getting bigger i just wasnt sure about not being sore anymore...

so its kinda like my body is broken in now?

thatboyky said:
alright no thats cool. i mean i still appear to be getting bigger i just wasnt sure about not being sore anymore...

so its kinda like my body is broken in now?

Something like that. You have adapted, to some degree, to the stress imposed on your body via resistance training.

thatboyky said:
i still appear to be getting bigger

That's key #2. Key #1 is, are you getting STRONGER? Each and every time you walk into the gym you should be stronger than the last time. (Before I get yelled at, I know that's a bit of a pipe dream, but it's something to shoot for.) What's stronger? You may use the exact same weights, but this time you did one more rep than last time. Hey, you're stronger. As long as you're making steady strength gains, your diet and exercise routine are in order. If you ever stop making gains you need to adjust one, the other or both.

Back