• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Women with tight bodies and NO tits..

AKIRA

I am Rollo Tomassee..
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just kind of dont get it. Some women are in the gym and you know youve seen them, and they have great bodies. However, their chests look disGUSTing. All that work, then having a weak link in the chain throws off the whole attraction.

Sure sure they arent getting in shape for me, but still doesnt change the picture.

I guess I like looking at woman features when I am fucking them. I have a ncie ass, I have nice legs, I have a slim stomach...so I wanna grab some tits dammit!

By the way, I am sorry if my opinions/insults dont come with training wheels.

Vanity: btw
(me) : yea
Vanity: your boobs are huuuuuuuuge

i am trying very hard to make them small again.

Last edited:
Almost all women competitors that I know and have seen get implants...it is turning into a standard

most implants look horrid. small breasts, i think, are lovely.

AKIRA said:
I just kind of dont get it. Some women are in the gym and you know youve seen them, and they have great bodies. However, their chests look disGUSTing. All that work, then having a weak link in the chain throws off the whole attraction
Well you just keep looking for those big Pam Anderson boobie girls if thats
what you want - :thumb:

(Meanwhile I will be making sweet love to the A-cup girls with the nice butts)

Tough Old Man said:
Man a pretty face, A great smile and a nice tight ass can make me forget all about TIT's
Most of the time, but I need a B cup and up!

Boobs are nice but I can live without them. But I need hips and ass, and of course a great face yada yada.

Some people just take it too far. I never understood the skinny/starving look on women or the overly muscular and ripped look. Its just another sign of how fucked up our society is. The good news is that very few women actually look like this in real life, so if you like breasts bigger than a A or B cup and hips/ass you're in luck because most women dont or cant distort their bodys to get a six pack.

IML Gear Cream!
I'll be completely honest..i love all sizes of breasts:D

I dont care if a girl doesnt have tits....if i liked them and they had 0 tits i would still go out with them.

Sure i prefer a girl with boobs

but it's not what i look for in women.

Tits are overrated. Big tits usually accompany a big ass. I'd take a fit girl over one with cantaloupes any day.

4339b.jpg

she's lovely. :)

I like that people don't take into account what other cultures think about the
ideal female form...

busyLivin said:
Big tits usually accompany a big ass.

Gotta love perfection.

I like small tits. Im not all that familiar with cup sizes but roughly A Cup, B Cup is my cup of tea :) A girls gotta have some meat on them though, both fat and muscle... In moderation :p

Nothing worse than waking up in the morning, and thinking someone slipped a big rock under your arm.. On the other hand its no fun when your girlfriend rolls over and damn near kills you.. LOL

Never understood the attraction to big asses :confused:

The Monkey Man said:
Well you just keep looking for those big Pam Anderson boobie girls if thats
what you want - :thumb:

(Meanwhile I will be making sweet love to the A-cup girls with the nice butts)

Pamela Anderson has a nice body too.

Dont get me wrong, I ahve fucked girls and will fuck girls with lil or no tits, BUT. No matter how nice their ass is, she as a whole, would look 10 times better with tits.

God bless girls who seek implants.

IML Gear Cream!
Tough Old Man said:
Man a pretty face, A great smile and a nice tight ass can make me forget all about TIT's

Yeah. But.

Well, lets go back to the word I used. DisGUSTing. This can go both ways, meaning big or small tits. However, some women I see in the gym, the women who are in the perfecting hobby, have the worst chests imaginable. Granted, I cant see through clothes, but small tits Ive seen or sucked before didnt look like this under under clothes.

Nipples that are hard pointing to the woman's hands, palm-fulls that look like they feel like melted marshmellows (like the infamous snot syndrome), etc. I can go on, but the other examples I know of had their clothes OFF and that wouldnt be comparable here. :)

I just finished watching a movie called boat trip. It features Roselyn Sanchez who I think is absolutely gorgeous and would have no problem keeping her permanently and she has small breast

Im all about the legs and a tight pussy hole.

A-cups are fine as long as they are nice A-cups, and they have a huge ass. I actually like the small tits big ass type of build.

Tight body means they have low body fat right.. breasts are a large % fat, of course they will reduce.

I have never understood the fascination men have with boobs.. subconscious fertility meter? I would hope so, otherwise they don't provide much benefit.

Interesting thought as I was posting: Were men always visual creatures.. or did women having breasts create the visual fascination that men have?

Somebody loves resurrecting Akira's dead threads.

Tight body means they have low body fat right.. breasts are a large % fat, of course they will reduce.

I have never understood the fascination men have with boobs.. subconscious fertility meter? I would hope so, otherwise they don't provide much benefit.

Interesting thought as I was posting: Were men always visual creatures.. or did women having breasts create the visual fascination that men have?

Good question, now show bombs pronto. :coffee:

Back