• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is someone hacking the board?

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I see "test" keep popping up everywhere. And not the good kind of test that can be found in the ANabolic zone.

Dale Mabry said:
I see "test" keep popping up everywhere. And not the good kind of test that can be found in the ANabolic zone.
Supposedly this is a very common side effect due to constant, severe trauma to the rectal cavity, so just ask Topolo to go slow.

I wish topolo was here, but he is not and his dad is passed out so I had to go with my 3rd string, your crack addict mother.

Dale Mabry said:
I wish topolo was here, but he is not and his dad is passed out so I had to go with my 3rd string, your crack addict mother.
Yeah I know, I was having a 4 way with her and your two dads but she couldn't take triple anal so we kicked her out.

If topolo's is one of them I can take one in the mouth, one in the duke, and topolo in the ear canal or nasal passage.

test

I have a pic I want to post but don't know if I should.

Actually, I know if I should or not, but I want to anyway.

Dale Mabry said:
If topolo's is one of them I can take one in the mouth, one in the duke, and topolo in the ear canal or nasal passage.
Sorry, Topolo isn't here. He says if there isn't at least two farm animals involved it's not worth his time, but his sister is here with her famous "rotisserie rotation" and her musical chairs version of "Plug me up before I spring a leak"

Dale Mabry said:
I have a pic I want to post but don't know if I should.

Actually, I know if I should or not, but I want to anyway.
oh, Topolo showed you how small it was also?

IML Gear Cream!
Well, if his sister is here then we have a pig, all we need is his cow of a mom and he will be along shortly.

gococksDJS said:
oh, Topolo showed you how small it was also?

There is nothing in this picture that you would say is small. It is quite impressive actually, in a "What the fuck have you been eating?" kind of way. :lol:

Dale Mabry said:
There is nothing in this picture that you would say is small. It is quite impressive actually, in a "What the fuck have you been eating?" kind of way. :lol:
Lets see it. But as far as his cow of a mother, Pepper grabbed her and ran off right after he heard the word cow, so she's down at Clemson for the evening, but I bet we can negotiate a trade. Do you have 2 goats and 3 chickens?

gococksDJS said:
Do you have 2 goats and 3 chickens?

Male or female????

Well, I warned you about the turd, so I am just going to attach it as a file.

It's a turd, it's a plane...It's.........

I like the symmetry in that turd. It's like a big slug or something, but it's not the best ive seen. This guy I knew my freshman year of college was tall and fat and I swear he laid a log once that couldn't fit down the toilet so he had to break it up.

I had a buddy who laid a long straight fat one that, I kid you not, probably started near the center of the Earth and came about 1 inch out of the toilet.

Back