• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Starting new workout

Scott17

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Next week i'll be starting my workout again. I stopped last June from 7 months of it. Now i wanna start it up and continue all throught the fall, winter and spring into summer. I will be taking V12, protein, and multi vitamins.

I just have some questions that i am curious about. Now i'm not a gym guru so i was wondering what a good training plan would be. I'm not to sure as to what workouts i should mix with others for each day. I only wanna work out 3 days a week. I just want to make sure i get the main muscles for Bicep, tricep, back, legs, abdominal, chest, shoulders...Can you guys help me put together a workout plan? I was thinking Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. I also was going to do morning workouts around 7AM each day.

What main excersizes do you recommend for each muscle?

So far i have.

Mondays:

Biceps- Barbell curls, Preacher Curls, Dumbell curls
Back- Lying Dumbell row, Front & Rear Pulldowns
Abdominals

Wednesdays:

Chest- Flat bench, Incline, Decline, Standing Cable Flys
Legs- Leg press, Extensions, Lying leg curls, calves

Thursdays:

Triceps- Extensions, Cable Pushdowns, Dips
Shoulders- Shrugs, Behind Neck Press, Front Raise, Side Raise
Abdominals

And i will be taking a Protein shake and V12 shake in the morning when i wake up along with breakfast (30-40 mins before workout). Then another V12 & Protein shake at lunch. Then Protein shake only before bed.

Anything i'm missing? Does this look good? O ya, does anyone know any good wrist workouts?

Thank You for your help really

Back