• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anyone ever try sniffing creatine?

Optimus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stupid as it sounds, has anyone tried it? Does it work? I mean, wouldn't that get it directly into the blood stream? Have I watched Scar Face to many damn times?

Why dont you ask if anyone takes it analy... Ask scotty!

Originally posted by Optimus
Stupid as it sounds, has anyone tried it? Does it work? I mean, wouldn't that get it directly into the blood stream? Have I watched Scar Face to many damn times?

Are you serious? Well, if you are, it wouldn't matter if it got into your bloodstream faster because it does not begin to work until it is stored in your muscles. Please don't try it!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:: :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!!!!!!

Hehe, umm... theres only one way to find out!

Just messing, I wouldnt suggest it. Doesnt sound like it would be very good for you.

Eggs

Originally posted by Mule
Why dont you ask if anyone takes it analy... Ask scotty!

Hey!!! Thats not funny!!! :yell: The suppositories gave me a rash something awful!!! :lol: :laugh:

Just because it's a white powder doesn't mean it's good nasilly . I wouldn't try it . But sadly i know a few folks that probably would .

IML Gear Cream!
what

you can drink milk through your nose also, but it doesn't feel very good.... don't try it

Originally posted by Prince
just go buy some snuff! :D

Ohhhh...very responsible answer Prince...and you of all people are suppposed to be setting an example:rolleyes:

Bwahahhaha.... I thought this was going to be a joke thread... not a serious question.... :lol:

Optimus, have you already done this? ~ Just curious? :)

Maybe by snorting creatine, my brain will get stronger. Hmmmm......

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
Maybe by snorting creatine, my brain will get stronger. Hmmmm......
if thats the case i'm sure my wife will make me start the loading process right away..
:rolleyes: :D :D

Originally posted by Tank316
if thats the case i'm sure my wife will make me start the loading process right away..
:rolleyes: :D :D

Thats some funny sh*t...LMAO!!!!!!!!

(WHISPERING)Yo, Tank...seriously...give it a shot....

well i did but when i blew my nose.......................................:laugh: :moon: :lol: ah yes the things ya here sometimes...

that sounds crazy to me! I know sometime it burns my throat. couldn't even think of snorting it.

IML Gear Cream!
I can see how you would think that it would get into your system faster this way but it needs to be digested to get to where it needs to go, anything you put into your nasal cavity can cause serious sinus problems. Sorry, I sound like a damn scientist or something. What I really meant to say was, "Just eat it!!" This is my own personal motto... You have to eat it, for your muscle to grow.

I mean, you have to eat creatine for your muscles to grow.. If you eat "it" then it will definitely make your "muscle" grow, well it does mine anyway.

Originally posted by ksiebert
Anybody ever taken apart a xenadrine and snorted it?

kidding

I love doing Xenadrine lines...good shiat ;)

Are you an old addict? Keep your personal thoughts for your self and next time read the label.

Originally posted by papichulo
Are you an old addict? Keep your personal thoughts for your self and next time read the label.

Did you actually take me seriously? Just joking my friend....

jus t when you though you heard all the silly ones...

Pretty soon people will wonder if you can cram it up your arsss. I swear.

Originally posted by ragingbull
Pretty soon people will wonder if you can cram it up your arsss. I swear.

What, you can't...um, I, I, yeah, I knew that :rolleyes:

Back