• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Before you gear up READ THIS

NoBiUs

Boxer 4 Life
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to put this up for some of the new guys wanting to try steroids. Please do what I did and do alot of research on it before jumping head first into it..This is just a small but important part of what you need to know.. :thumb:

1. Using Excessive Dosages
When taking steroids, the more you take is not always the best way to go. Taking excessive dosages has become a huge problem with steroids today. It isn't only dangerous, but studies have shown it to be ineffective. The body can only use a limited amount of the steroid so the extra is turned into estrogen by the body.

2. Staying On Steroids Too Long
In several cases, steroid users avoid warning signs telling them not to go on a cycle more than 8 to 12 weeks without an off period. If an off period is not taken, there is a higher chance for the negative effects of steroids to occur. If there is no off period the body does not have a chance to recover from the steroids, so more damage is done. This also is terrible for the kidneys and liver.

3. Eating Poorly
Many people ignore magazines and educators that explain eating as being an important asset to growing, but the truth is, eating healthy has a big effect on the body. When on steroids the user must consume between 4000 and 7000 calories a day, not meaning eat only fat foods. The diet must be high in calories and protein, but low in fat.

4. Training Incorrectly
When on steroids the training must be intense and difficult. Instead of the usual weight that suits you, you must do excess weight and strenuous work for the best gains. The workout should involve the maximum weight possible, and make progress each time.

5. Not Getting Regular Blood Tests
Steroids are very dangerous and can cause great problems. Blood tests should be done often and regularly. When steroids are first taken many tests become elevated but will return to normal with in a few weeks. During the off period tests should also be done to make sure the body is recovering properly. If there is a problem with the Blood test, consult a doctor that you can trust.

6. Using The Wrong Steroids
Many athletes will increase their chances of getting negative effects when they take the wrong steroids. The strongest steroids that build more muscle mass, have the most side effects. These drugs should be avoided if possible, unless there is a reason to have an unbelievable gain. But these drugs are very toxic and I would recommend not taking them.

7. Using Counterfeits
Counterfeit steroids are a bigger problem than you would believe, there are more counterfeit steroids in the market than you would think. These steroids offer no positive gains, and some give the side effects of real steroids. Taking counterfeit steroids is like injecting poison into your body, bad effects nothing positive.

I know most all ready know but I am sure there are a few that don't. I am just trying to contribute a small piece of info that could change a young man's mind before jumping into something that can really hurt you.
So, just do alot research and listen to people on this board.
You will be surpised how much you can learn. :thumb:

Sorry, I had to double post to add this too.

Anabolic Steroids Side Effects

The side effects from steroids can be very serious. However, the truth is the media makes them out to be worse than they actually are, which makes athletes turn away from anabolic steroids. Below are some of the most common side effects associated with anabolic steroids. Taking steroid properly, you can minimize, if not eliminate, any side effects.

Water Retention:
This is most common from using steroids. It is a ???puffiness??? or swelling in the neck and facial areas. It is rather notable mainly if you know the person is on steroids. There are safe drugs which can be taken to minimize water retention. Water retention increases and decreases depending on one's diet.

Acne:
How many times have you heard this, "I want to take steroids, but I am afraid of getting acne."? It is a very common side effect, athletes who have never had acne can get it, and it can make it worse for those who already have it. It can also appear in new areas on the body, such as, the back and neck. On the other hand, there are numerous steroids users that do not get any acne. The truth is, it's not as bad as the media makes it to be, they like to make people think their whole body will break if they touch any steroids.

Gynecomastia:
People don't recognize the name gynecomastia, they recognize it's other, well known name, BITCH TITS.. It is the formation of breasts, or abnormally large glands. The first signs are lumps under the nipples, then will gradually grow to fatty tissue and increase in size. With the right anti-estrogens (which our suppliers carry), this side effect can be eliminated.

Aggression:
Anabolic steroids do cause aggression, but the word "ROID RAGE" is a myth. Certain anabolic steroids can make an athlete more irritable, or aggressive, but any "rage" or uncontrollable mood swings are all in the mind. If one cannot control their aggression, they should not be using anabolic steroids in the first place.

Hypertension:
High blood pressure is also a chance when taking steroids. Most athletes would not know if they had high blood pressure so it is suggested to get tests regularly. High blood pressure can lead to many more serious diseases.

Below are more side effects, which are less common and not seen very often.

Cardiovascular Disease:
Studies have shown that steroid use is a risk factor for heart disease, which is due to the fact that steroids affect cholesterol levels. Over a period of time the cholesterol builds up and clogs the arteries.

Palpitations:
Heart palpitations have been reported by a number of athletes on steroids. These may indicate an excited or elevated level of the central nervous system.

Impotence:
When steroids are first used sexual interest increases because of the heightened frequency and duration of the erections. But eventually the opposite happens and no erections can be produced. Once the steroid cycle is over, the testosterone levels will eventually return to normal; the process can be sped up by taking such drugs as clomiphene citrate, or HCG.

Jaundice:
A serious liver disease which is found by an enlarged painful liver, yellowing of the eyes and skin, and flu like symptoms. This happens when athletes use high dosages of steroids. (RARE)

Here are some more possible side effects from www.cancerbacup.org.uk:

Irritation of the stomach lining. Steroids can increase the production of stomach acid and lower the production of protective stomach mucus. This can irritate the lining of the stomach and may cause or aggravate a stomach ulcer. To reduce this side effect the tablets should be taken with meals or milk. Tell your doctor if you have indigestion, stomach pains or abdominal discomfort.

The levels of sugar in your blood may change temporarily. This may happen if you have high-dose or long-term treatment. While you are having your steroid therapy your blood sugar levels will be checked regularly by blood tests. You may be asked to test your urine for sugar. You will be shown how to do this. Tell your doctor if you get very thirsty or if you are passing more urine than usual.

Fluid retention due to changed salt and water balance. You may notice that your ankles and/or fingers swell. Some people have a bloated feeling in the abdomen. This is usually only a problem with long-term treatment. Increased appetite. You may notice that you feel hungrier than usual while taking steroids, and this can make you want to eat more than usual.

If you are concerned about weight gain speak to your doctor or contact CancerBACUPs information service.

Increased chance of infection and delayed healing of injuries. This happens mainly with high-dose or long-term treatment. Tell your doctor if you notice signs of infection (inflammation, redness, soreness or a temperature) or if cuts take longer than usual to heal. It is important to maintain good personal hygiene to prevent infection.

Menstrual changes. Women may find that their periods become irregular or stop.

Behavioral changes. You may notice mood swings, difficulty in sleeping and perhaps anxiety or irritability. These happen mainly with high-dose or long-term treatment and will stop when the steroid therapy ends. Tell your doctor about any behavioral changes which are worrying you. Difficulty in sleeping may be reduced by taking the steroids in the early part of the day, but discuss this with your doctor first.

Less common side effects

Cushings syndrome. This is usually caused only by long-term use of steroids. It can cause acne, puffiness of the face, dark marks on the skin and facial hair in women. Cushings syndrome can be partially reduced by taking the steroids early in the morning, by taking them on alternate days instead of every day, or by reducing the dose, but discuss this with your doctor first.

Muscle wasting. With very long-term use of steroids, wasting of leg muscles may occur. This can cause weakness. When the steroids are stopped some people experience muscle cramps for a short time.

Osteoporosis. With very long-term use of steroids, calcium may be lost from the bones. This can result in pain (especially in the lower back), an increased susceptibility to fractures and loss of height.

How about diet and training?

if you going to post other people articles you should at least quote the source

NoBiUs said:
I want to put this up for some of the new guys wanting to try steroids. Please do what I did and do alot of research on it before jumping head first into it..This is just a small but important part of what you need to know.. :thumb:

1. Using Excessive Dosages
When taking steroids, the more you take is not always the best way to go. Taking excessive dosages has become a huge problem with steroids today. It isn't only dangerous, but studies have shown it to be ineffective. The body can only use a limited amount of the steroid so the extra is turned into estrogen by the body.

2. Staying On Steroids Too Long
In several cases, steroid users avoid warning signs telling them not to go on a cycle more than 8 to 12 weeks without an off period. If an off period is not taken, there is a higher chance for the negative effects of steroids to occur. If there is no off period the body does not have a chance to recover from the steroids, so more damage is done. This also is terrible for the kidneys and liver.

3. Eating Poorly
Many people ignore magazines and educators that explain eating as being an important asset to growing, but the truth is, eating healthy has a big effect on the body. When on steroids the user must consume between 4000 and 7000 calories a day, not meaning eat only fat foods. The diet must be high in calories and protein, but low in fat.

4. Training Incorrectly
When on steroids the training must be intense and difficult. Instead of the usual weight that suits you, you must do excess weight and strenuous work for the best gains. The workout should involve the maximum weight possible, and make progress each time.

5. Not Getting Regular Blood Tests
Steroids are very dangerous and can cause great problems. Blood tests should be done often and regularly. When steroids are first taken many tests become elevated but will return to normal with in a few weeks. During the off period tests should also be done to make sure the body is recovering properly. If there is a problem with the Blood test, consult a doctor that you can trust.

Many athletes will increase their chances of getting negative effects when they take the wrong steroids. The strongest steroids that build more muscle mass, have the most side effects. These drugs should be avoided if possible, unless there is a reason to have an unbelievable gain. But these drugs are very toxic and I would recommend not taking them.

7. Using Counterfeits
Counterfeit steroids are a bigger problem than you would believe, there are more counterfeit steroids in the market than you would think. These steroids offer no positive gains, and some give the side effects of real steroids. Taking counterfeit steroids is like injecting poison into your body, bad effects nothing positive.

I know most all ready know but I am sure there are a few that don't. I am just trying to contribute a small piece of info that could change a young man's mind before jumping into something that can really hurt you.
So, just do alot research and listen to people on this board.
You will be surpised how much you can learn. :thumb:

Good post, I agree with all of it. :clapping:

I don't want credit for this,I just want new members to know.
I would love to quote someone on this but,I don't remeber where I got it from.I have had this on my PC for sometime.I thought it would be better use on this forum rather than my PC. :thumb:

Last edited:
NoBiUs said:
:

Testosterone is one of the strongest steroids, yet it is definately not one of the most toxic. For example if someone was to take your advise on this point they might figure it is safer to take 500mg winstrol than 500 mg of Test and they'd be completely wrong.

SJ69 said:
Testosterone is one of the strongest steroids, yet it is definately not one of the most toxic. For example if someone was to take your advise on this point they might figure it is safer to take 500mg winstrol than 500 mg of Test and they'd be completely wrong.

Very good point,I hope some people wouldn't just take this thread as their only form of research.But you know some people are like that.So thank you very much for clearing that up for me. :clapping:

Back