• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Calorie amount vs Food amount

Myztek

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Sometimes when I eat a lot, I feel really full, and don't feel like doing anything after I eat. Sometimes it's not even a whole lot of calories, but just a lot of food.

Now my question is this... Does it matter if you eat until you're quite full, as long as the calories aren't really high?

I'm not sure if I've worded this well enough, but I think you can get the idea.

And one more question. Does it matter if you eat before you start feeling that burning/hunger feeling that tells you you're hungry, as long as you're spacing the meals about 3-4 hours apart?

Myztek said:
Sometimes when I eat a lot, I feel really full, and don't feel like doing anything after I eat. Sometimes it's not even a whole lot of calories, but just a lot of food.

Now my question is this... Does it matter if you eat until you're quite full, as long as the calories aren't really high?
Well - if you constantly overeat until you are really full, even if it is not a lot of calories, there may be some concequences on your weight. Not through any immediate effects, but by eating like this you will eventually 'stretch' your stomach and this will mean you will require more food to become full... And this could create problems with over-eating in the future - which may lead to weight gain.

Eating huge quantites of food may also lead to problems with re-flux and can cause indigestion...

But other than that there are not really any huge concequences...

Does it matter if you eat before you start feeling that burning/hunger feeling that tells you you're hungry, as long as you're spacing the meals about 3-4 hours apart?
No - It doesn't matter if you eat before you are hungry. Infact, if you leave eating until you are really hungry then it is probably a sign that you are waiting too long to eat - and you are more likely to overeat as a result. Just stick to sensible meals every 3ish hours and you will be fine.

Back