It's easier to eat more than to eat less! Right?

View Poll Results: Which is harder? To eat more or less?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • To eat more. Cost more money also

20 47.62%
  • To eat less! I'm a fat azz.....

22 52.38%

Rep Points

It's easier to eat more than to eat less! Right?

I dont think so. I've been trying to gain weight and its so hard to force eat and when I do I get sick!
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;

Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

Fueled by Testosterone

Rep Points

It's easier to fight the temptation of cheating than it is to stuff 4500 calories down my throat a day.
    The only time it's bad to feel the burn is when you're peeing...

CowPimp Likes Iron - My Journal
    1RM Videos

Rep Points

I find it's easier to control eating small, rather than making yourself eat big, generating cravings, and hence eating everything that comes your way.. eating a lot of clean food is difficult for me

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

how about drinking so much goddamn water?! I am 2 weeks away from a show and I'm near 3 gallons of gaddum water!!!!
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

actually, I am going into a mass phase after the show and I will welcome the feeling of fullness. I will also welcome the pizza, the macaroni, the chocolate chip muffins from Dunkin Donuts, the milk, the coffee with 1/2 and 1/2, the sugar pops cereal, the fruity pebbles, the burgers from Applebees, bacon, sausage, meatballs, lasagna, did I mention the pizza, olives, swiss cheese, butterscotch pudding, chocolate....cough..sorry, choked on my own drool.

So, if you ask whether or not its easier? helloooooo?????
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez

Rep Points

definetly easier for me to eat less when my diet is on. I can't/won't stuff myself just to get the cals in
    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

Rep Points

neither are particularly easy! i voted that its easier to eat a lot, but that probably only because i'm cutting right now and every day i am constantly reminded of how tough dieting is... when it comes to bulking its pretty tough too, but meals are a LOT nicer! bulking is definately more enjoyable and easier for myself, i miss my tortilla wraps, steaks, baked potatos, sandwiches, cereals and other good ole "off season" food

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by young d
    neither are particularly easy! i voted that its easier to eat a lot, but that probably only because i'm cutting right now and every day i am constantly reminded of how tough dieting is... when it comes to bulking its pretty tough too, but meals are a LOT nicer! bulking is definately more enjoyable and easier for myself, i miss my tortilla wraps, steaks, baked potatos, sandwiches, cereals and other good ole "off season" food
    agreed.
    1 more week for my contest and then its horde frenzy

Lexen Xtreme

Rep Points

I think it all depends on what you're used to, and what your daily schedule is... When your schedule changes due to work and/or school it can be difficult to get meals in at a regular time.... In that respect it's easier for me to eat less, but that's more of an excuse to skip a meal... Last year when I got used to my schedule, it was 2nd nature to eat 4000 cals a day, now I'm trying to get back up there, but it's probably closer to 2500 or so.

MP Minister of Pain!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seanp156
    I think it all depends on what you're used to, and what your daily schedule is... When your schedule changes due to work and/or school it can be difficult to get meals in at a regular time.... In that respect it's easier for me to eat less, but that's more of an excuse to skip a meal... Last year when I got used to my schedule, it was 2nd nature to eat 4000 cals a day, now I'm trying to get back up there, but it's probably closer to 2500 or so.
    Agreed....at one point I was taking in over 5k cals and it was easy! Now after cutting for a long time I am struggling with 2500-2700 cals. It will grow in time its just a mattor of how your stomach adapts.

I also agree with LAM about not stuffing my self beyond comfort.
    "Only in dictionaries does SUCCESS come before WORK." -Alfred K. Henderson

Today I do what others will not so that tomorrow I can do what others cannot!

Rep Points

It's damn easy to eat more but eat less is crazy. That is the time for craving all kind of food. The temptation will be in your face.
    LIFE IS FULL OF ROSES IF WELL PLANNED. FAMILY DOCTOR

Rep Points

Cutting is easier then bulking and you always feel better when cutting. Your not bloated and holding a lot of water which sucks big time

Acting Normal...

Rep Points

So am I the ONLY one that finds it easier to eat more?!

~

happy sumo
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I can hit 5000 kcals a day easy(all clean). But Im a machine.

It definately is easier to eat less though(3500-4000kcals)
    P-side Inc.

"the post-workout high is more profound than any drug-induced rush imaginable." -Dante B.