• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

It's easier to eat more than to eat less! Right?

Which is harder? To eat more or less?

• To eat more. Cost more money also

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • To eat less! I'm a fat azz.....

Votes: 22 52.4%

• Total voters

god hand

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I dont think so. I've been trying to gain weight and its so hard to force eat and when I do I get sick! :barf:

It's easier to fight the temptation of cheating than it is to stuff 4500 calories down my throat a day.

I find it's easier to control eating small, rather than making yourself eat big, generating cravings, and hence eating everything that comes your way.. eating a lot of clean food is difficult for me

actually, I am going into a mass phase after the show and I will welcome the feeling of fullness. I will also welcome the pizza, the macaroni, the chocolate chip muffins from Dunkin Donuts, the milk, the coffee with 1/2 and 1/2, the sugar pops cereal, the fruity pebbles, the burgers from Applebees, bacon, sausage, meatballs, lasagna, did I mention the pizza, olives, swiss cheese, butterscotch pudding, chocolate....cough..sorry, choked on my own drool.

So, if you ask whether or not its easier? helloooooo?????

definetly easier for me to eat less when my diet is on. I can't/won't stuff myself just to get the cals in

neither are particularly easy! i voted that its easier to eat a lot, but that probably only because i'm cutting right now and every day i am constantly reminded of how tough dieting is... when it comes to bulking its pretty tough too, but meals are a LOT nicer! bulking is definately more enjoyable and easier for myself, i miss my tortilla wraps, steaks, baked potatos, sandwiches, cereals and other good ole "off season" food :lick:

young d said:
neither are particularly easy! i voted that its easier to eat a lot, but that probably only because i'm cutting right now and every day i am constantly reminded of how tough dieting is... when it comes to bulking its pretty tough too, but meals are a LOT nicer! bulking is definately more enjoyable and easier for myself, i miss my tortilla wraps, steaks, baked potatos, sandwiches, cereals and other good ole "off season" food :lick:

agreed.:cry:
1 more week for my contest and then its horde frenzy

I think it all depends on what you're used to, and what your daily schedule is... When your schedule changes due to work and/or school it can be difficult to get meals in at a regular time.... In that respect it's easier for me to eat less, but that's more of an excuse to skip a meal... Last year when I got used to my schedule, it was 2nd nature to eat 4000 cals a day, now I'm trying to get back up there, but it's probably closer to 2500 or so.

Seanp156 said:
I think it all depends on what you're used to, and what your daily schedule is... When your schedule changes due to work and/or school it can be difficult to get meals in at a regular time.... In that respect it's easier for me to eat less, but that's more of an excuse to skip a meal... Last year when I got used to my schedule, it was 2nd nature to eat 4000 cals a day, now I'm trying to get back up there, but it's probably closer to 2500 or so.
Agreed....at one point I was taking in over 5k cals and it was easy! Now after cutting for a long time I am struggling with 2500-2700 cals. It will grow in time its just a mattor of how your stomach adapts.

I also agree with LAM about not stuffing my self beyond comfort.

IML Gear Cream!
It's damn easy to eat more but eat less is crazy. That is the time for craving all kind of food. The temptation will be in your face.

I can hit 5000 kcals a day easy(all clean). But Im a machine.

It definately is easier to eat less though(3500-4000kcals)

Back