• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fannie Barrios is dead.

THEUNIT(XXL)

Ronnie Coleman RULES!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
bigheinz IFBB PRO

Our loved friend Fannie Barrios is dead.
It was unbelieveble bros, we spent the day together in the Southern States conuntest in fourtlouderdale florida having fun, and signing photografies and giving free shirts of my web pages inside the theatre since 8 am to 12.30 pm she was fine all the day.
We went to eat and then sleep and his husband called me at 3.30 am telling me "HEINZ FANNIE IS DIEING" but she was already died.
She ate a chiccken with sesame seals and the autopsy said that she was intoxicate bc she was alergic to sesame and her lungs and bronchus were closed and she died by asphixiation.

We are so impressed, one moment you are having fun, one moment you are die.

Well bros i am so ashame to tell you this story, i was the only one in the hospital with her husband Alejandro Ramirez, it was a painfull dead.

She was an exellent woman, mother, wife, a very humble person.
I was with her the day she won in the caribbeans her Pro Card, and she never suposed to be the 3thrd pro bb woman in the world, comming from and very poor location in venezuela. She was incredible, always helping peo´ple and having an smile.

Rest in peace.

Here you have some pics: the first pic was last saturday in the Southern States, and the other picture was in her last competition in New York Championships May 21 2005

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12848

Back