• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

How To Train A Unproportion Body

_lightweight_

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok ill start by saying im a lefty. And if you???re a lefty you know you rely on your left hand for everything. The left side of my body is simi unproportioned the the right side.

Example: My left bicep is a 1" bigger then my right bicep.

Does anyone have any traning tips that would be use full in leveling out my body????

You can do a search of the forum and find probably 100 threads on this topic; it has been discussed through and through. Basically, most people will tell you to train them both evenly and they will eventually even out by themselves - the body prefers adapting to a state of homeostasis (meaning it usually tries to change until everything is the same).

I read a long time ago that you should not train one side more than the other, because it's normal to have one side bigger than the other, because the human body is not symmetrical.

Flakko said:
I read a long time ago that you should not train one side more than the other, because it's normal to have one side bigger than the other, because the human body is not symmetrical.

Thanks For The Info I've Been Doing This For The Past Few Weeks....Im Gettin Stronger But Now My Left Arm Fatigues Faster....

Squaggleboggin said:
You can do a search of the forum and find probably 100 threads on this topic; it has been discussed through and through. Basically, most people will tell you to train them both evenly and they will eventually even out by themselves - the body prefers adapting to a state of homeostasis (meaning it usually tries to change until everything is the same).

Thanks I Was Told This The Other Day By A Friend....I Just Needed It Clarified....

I say just stick with barbell and simultaneous dumbbell movements, but if you do unilateral dumbbell movements only match your weak side with your strong side. In the end, you probably won't achieve perfect symmetry. Most people have some level of disproportion.

Back