Do black people have better genes than white people?

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 1572
  1. #1
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,217
    Rep Points
    2683753

    Do black people have better genes than white people?

    Look around your gym. Look around your school. Look around your office. Look though the channels on TV. You see all these undeveloped white like Self Cohan on the OC. I'm not saying all white people have bad genes, but it seems like black people on average have a better physique than white people. Look at sports, football, basketball are mostly black. Just like Paul Hourning said, "Thier just faster than us." Can someone explain why black people seem to have better physiques than white people? This is not an opinion, its a fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  2. #2
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    This is a very interesting question....In America it would clearly seem to be the case.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  3. #3
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Mudge's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    24,483
    Rep Points
    121800058

    Black people have great diversity, you have the Manut Bols of the world, the Victor Richards', and the Urkels, and the Pygmy people as well. They do seem to lean to one extreme or another moreso than many others.

    Some islanders are also shit strong.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,217
    Rep Points
    2683753

    Maybe black people genes got "better" because of all the damn slave labor they had to do. But it would probably take thousands of years for genes to change right?
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by god hand
    Maybe black people genes got "better" because of all the damn slave labor they had to do. But it would probably take thousands of years for genes to change right?
    Many theories out there about breeding done with slaves to make them bigger and stronger.....dont know if its true but I know many Black as well as White people who believe that it is.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  6. #6
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,217
    Rep Points
    2683753

    There's just so maaaaaaaaaany undevloped white people. Here's a pic of your average white male. http://www.male-models-nude.com/Clay-Aiken/4.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by god hand
    There's just so maaaaaaaaaany undevloped white people. Here's a pic of your average white male. http://www.male-models-nude.com/Clay-Aiken/4.jpg
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  8. #8
    the unbanned
    MyK's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    consumerville!
    Posts
    11,504
    Rep Points
    215433628

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    Many theories out there about breeding done with slaves to make them bigger and stronger.....dont know if its true but I know many Black as well as White people who believe that it is.
    I heard about that too.

    I also heard about some studies done that found an inverse relationship between physical size and intellegence. apparently they found a correlation between small penises and intellegence, with asians being the smartest and having the smallest penises, blacks having the largest penises and the least intelligence, and whites somewhere in the middle.

    of course there was alot of grey area, but there was a general trend. this kind of research is hidden today because it is so un PC.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by MyK
    I heard about that too.

    I also heard about some studies done that found an inverse relationship between physical size and intellegence. apparently they found a correlation between small penises and intellegence, with asians being the smartest and having the smallest penises, blacks having the largest penises and the least intelligence, and whites somewhere in the middle.

    of course there was alot of grey area, but there was a general trend. this kind of research is hidden today because it is so un PC.

    I just got creeped out........
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  10. #10
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,217
    Rep Points
    2683753

    Quote Originally Posted by MyK
    I heard about that too.

    I also heard about some studies done that found an inverse relationship between physical size and intellegence. apparently they found a correlation between small penises and intellegence, with asians being the smartest and having the smallest penises, blacks having the largest penises and the least intelligence, and whites somewhere in the middle.

    of course there was alot of grey area, but there was a general trend. this kind of research is hidden today because it is so un PC.
    You seem like a smart young fellow..........with an itty bitty dick!
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    god hand's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    4,217
    Rep Points
    2683753

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules

    I just got creeped out........
    Basically he's saying the smarter you are the smaller your cock. Are you still
    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules;


    Men respect people who deserve respect, simple as that.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by god hand
    Basically he's saying the smarter you are the smaller your cock. Are you still
    I never knew he had so many penis theory's.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  13. #13
    Cutting sucks.
    DimebagDarrell's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Posts
    774
    Rep Points
    293796

    it's actually fairly simple. black people, on the average, transport oxygen and glucose faster to their cells than white people. genetically, they are predisposed to, on the average, being better athletes physically. it's purely a genetic trait.
    cutting sucks.

  14. #14
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    This is a very interesting question....In America it would clearly seem to be the case.
    Are you saying that blacks are different from whites?

    Rasict pig.


  15. #15
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules

    I just got creeped out........
    I'm loathe to say this, but I agree with you. I know they say that the penis is the man's second brain but...

    Does this mean that from now on that a person's IQ will be measured in cm? The poor, poor women...


  16. #16
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by cfs3
    Are you saying that blacks are different from whites?

    Rasict pig.
    I'm saying that in America there is a disproportional amount of African Americans in pro sports.....I do not know the reason why??? it could be genetics or it could be because of dumb fucks like you who discriminate and oppress the Black people in the work place giving them less options in life.




    By the way it is spelled "Racist" dummy now go burn a cross you throw back hick.
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  17. #17
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I'm saying that in America there is a disproportional amount of African Americans in pro sports.....I do not know the reason why??? it could be genetics or it could be because of dumb fucks like you who discriminate and oppress the Black people in the work place giving them less options in life.




    By the way it is spelled "Racist" dummy now go burn a cross.
    You say that blacks are different physically and that it's OK to say that.

    I say that blacks are different mentally and that's not OK?


    As for the spelling, I was a bit rushed as I'm rebuilding a database on a Sybase SQL server. And yes foremanrules, I would like fries with my order.


  18. #18
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,754
    Rep Points
    815101801

    interesting post, I have always wondered that. I remember a sports personality a few years ago made a comment about this and he got fired.
    I didn't anything wrong with what he said. His name was Jimmy the greek.
    let me search for his comments.

  19. #19
    Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER
    The Monkey Man's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New Delhi, India
    Posts
    14,421
    Rep Points
    14936998

    Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee
    let me search for his comments.
    ...



    Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!



  20. #20
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,754
    Rep Points
    815101801

    Quote Originally Posted by god hand
    Maybe black people genes got "better" because of all the damn slave labor they had to do. But it would probably take thousands of years for genes to change right?
    I think there is some truth to that, say for instance your breeding dogs and your out to breed the strongest and fastest dog eventually that's what you will get....big strong pups.

    when they brought slaves over from Africa they didn't want to settle for the weak ones, they wanted the strongest ones.

    This makes me wonder if whites will become weak physically in the future, I sit here and most of these office workers look like fat pigs.

    oh, oh....I hope I didn't offend anyone with my views if so .....

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by cfs3
    You say that blacks are different physically and that it's OK to say that.

    I say that blacks are different mentally and that's not OK?


    As for the spelling, I was a bit rushed as I'm rebuilding a database on a Sybase SQL server. And yes foremanrules, I would like fries with my order.
    I will get you your fries as soon as I can

    You sound like Fox news more and more every day.........I never said blacks are " different Physically"....what I implied was that in America Black athletes seem to dominate sports. To compare that statement to your racist rants about how Blacks hate themselves so why should whites give a shit about them is laughable. And yes I do think Blacks are genetically different......they are darker skinned then white people ....so now I guess I'm a racist like you
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  22. #22
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by min0 lee
    oh, oh....I hope I didn't offend anyone with my views if so .....
    I'm sure that you wont. At least not anymore that I have.


  23. #23
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I will get you your fries as soon as I can

    You sound like Fox news more and more every day.........I never said blacks are " different Physically"....what I implied was that in America Black athletes seem to dominate sports.
    And all I've said in the past are things like: "Blacks make up 12.3% of the nation's population, but are responsible for killing 50% of all cops killed on duty each year." Where's the difference?


  24. #24
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    12,542
    Rep Points
    15370977

    Quote Originally Posted by cfs3
    And all I've said in the past are things like: "Blacks make up 12.3% of the nation's population, but are responsible for killing 50% of all cops killed on duty each year." Where's the difference?
    I have no problem with that quote....
    But you have said much worse and you know it.....nice spin though

    I'm quite sure you are going to burn in hell with me when its all said and done
    I highly recommend all IronMagLabs supplements!
    www.ironmaglabs.com

  25. #25
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,754
    Rep Points
    815101801

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    who discriminate and oppress the Black people in the work place giving them less options in life.
    For you folks out there this does happen, it's sad because I have personnly witnessed these events at work. what bothers me is seeing this happen to good people.

  26. #26
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by ForemanRules
    I have no problem with that quote....
    But you have said much worse and you know it.....nice spin though

    I'm quite sure you are going to burn in hell with me when its all said and done
    Yes, you do have a problem with that quote. Whenever I've posted a fact about blacks that you didn't like, you screamed racism.

    You're like virtually every other black person: it's OK to say that blacks are different if it's positive, but it's racist if it portrays black negatively. But you can say whatever you want about white, good or bad, and it's OK.


  27. #27
    Registered User
    007's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Posts
    273
    Rep Points
    10

    Quote Originally Posted by MyK
    I heard about that too.

    I also heard about some studies done that found an inverse relationship between physical size and intellegence. apparently they found a correlation between small penises and intellegence, with asians being the smartest and having the smallest penises, blacks having the largest penises and the least intelligence, and whites somewhere in the middle.

    of course there was alot of grey area, but there was a general trend. this kind of research is hidden today because it is so un PC.
    Does this mean if you are circumcised, you are less intelligent?
    "O mankind! Eat of that which is lawful and wholesome in the earth, and follow not the footsteps of the devil. Lo! he is an open enemy for you." Q(2:168)

  28. #28
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by 007
    Does this mean if you are circumcised, you are less intelligent?


    So does that mean that guys with penile implants have artificial intelligence?


  29. #29
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    min0 lee's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The Bronx, NYC
    Posts
    44,754
    Rep Points
    815101801

    "(The black athlete) is bred to be the better athlete because, this goes all the way to the Civil War when ... the slave owner would breed his big woman so that he would have a big black kid."
    This is the best I could find.

  30. #30
    OBSESSED WITH DEFINITION
    OMNIFEX's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    188
    Rep Points
    232270

    I would say genetically, Blacks are more leaner, than Whites, which is why
    they devolop muscles faster.

    Ectomorph, Mesomorph, and, Endormorph plays a role here. Blacks generally
    fall into one catergory, whereas, Whites are a combination of two.

    Not all follow this rule, but, the general consensus does.

    My opinion is based on Black/White men, not women.
    OMNIFEX
    The More Definition The Better!

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do midgets have better genes than regular people?
    By clemson357 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 04:49 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2005, 02:29 PM
  3. Do Aliens have better genes than people
    By aceshigh in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 04:54 PM
  4. Do white people have better genes that black people?
    By clemson357 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 08:45 AM
  5. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 09-20-2005, 10:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->