• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Does anyone know how to get sick intentionally?

CancerNV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was just wondering if their was something you could eat that would make you sick for a day or two and be reasonably safe.

eat spoiled dairy products.....it wont kill you but you will get sick as hell for a few days

Drink like a cup of vinegar. It'll just make you throw up pretty much right away. That's how I used to get outta school in middle school :grin:

CancerNV said:
I was just wondering if their was something you could eat that would make you sick for a day or two and be reasonably safe.
It and drink your on waste :lick: :lick: :lick:

Eating spoiled foods like couple days past expiration meat products, drinking lots of milk, drinking lots of shakes as meal replacements, or having a weird sleep cycle get me sick.

Syrup of Ipecac, available at your local drug store, over the counter. Its used to induce vomitting in case of poinsioning, but harmless. you will hurl quickly though.

Fake it.

goandykid said:

No kidding! Why the hell would anyone want to make themselves sick for real. :hmmm:

Arggg... There is soooo much wrong with this thread I don't know where to start!

Firstly, why they hell do you want to 'be sick' for real for a day? If you are just trying to get out of school/work then either:
a. just suck it up and go to school/work.
b. fake it

Eating spoiled food, even if it IS just dairy etc is usually not going to get you sick unless it is badly off.... and, yes, it usually only makes you sick for a few hours/day BUT it can also cause you to get REALLY sick and you can be out of action for DAYS, have severe diarrhoea, vomiting, become dehydrated and feel like :barf: for a long time... It can (in rare cases) even lead to even more serious consequences!! If you want diarrhoea why not just eat a whole heap of sugar-free cookies or chocolate! Geezzz... at least that way you get to eat the cookies! :p

And yes, Syrup of Ipecac is USUALLY not bad for you either, and it will make you :barf:, but you CAN, if you use too much of it, cause poisoning and get into lots of health trouble as a result...

God... what ever is causing you to consider this I don't know! :no:

IML Gear Cream!
Eat Fugu at a half ass sushi joint. It might make you a little sick. :lol:

ROFL!!! HAHAHA!! :haha:

Nice, in any case, get ahold of some niacin that DOES NOT have time release stuff, take a bunch, and you'll get de flush... Without eating spoiled dairy, lol.

LOL...this is about the stupidest thread I've read here. :hmmm:

BritChick said:
No kidding! Why the hell would anyone want to make themselves sick for real. :hmmm:
Not him, probably a person he doesnt like very much.

Vieope said:
Not him, probably a person he doesn't like very much.
You may be unto something here.
I usually look at Dale's pic, I puke instantly when I see that... :barf:

IML Gear Cream!
I would eat your puke if it stopped me from seeing Dale´s picture again.

Emma-Leigh said:
... If you want diarrhoea why not just eat a whole heap of sugar-free cookies or chocolate! Geezzz... at least that way you get to eat the cookies! :p
HAHAHAAHAHA! I was JUST going to post something to that effect! :thumb:

stick two fingers down your throat

we all want to know why????????????

^ lol i thought it was going to be a toad.

Back