• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

how do you actually apply lipoderm ultra?

cheesegrater

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
says 4 squirts a day, so would i put two on each love handle area, or 4 on the entire stomach or what?

yeah, no shit....but 4 squirts in one day isnt going to cover everything, is it?

cheesegrater said:
yeah, no shit....but 4 squirts in one day isnt going to cover everything, is it?
lol! why don't you bath in the stuff? :clapping:

it is for "SPOT" reduction, you can't just use it one your whole midsection, if you want to lose fat all over then why even bother with the lipoderm? you should be in a heavy caloric deficit before you start running lipoderm anyway or else it won't work!

pick 4 spots on your body where you want to use it, squirt on the areas and rub in! thats all there is to it!

i don't really know what you are expecting to hear?

it's for my midsection....i've been on a calorie deficit diet for 2 months, this is the finishing touches.....what i'm asking is like....one squirt per love handle side, one per lower abs, one per upper abs? or do i do like one day all lovvie/ lower back, the next day all frontal abs, the next day obliques or do i try and get it all in every day?

Back